+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Transcripts

Janelle is trying to fight for Ashlea.

Big Brother says "Remember HGs, to swim 1 lap in the BB pool, you need to swim 440 laps," as Ivette mock repeats for us.

Beau playing with Ivette's hair. Says she'll give him dandruff.

F4 ER and MC in Secret bedroom, ER helping MC figuring out what to say to AS about not being able to throw the veto competition because she wants to pick him.

IV joins them, saying AS is empty, there's nothing to her.

"Thank you for choosing me, but I'm a competitive guy and I just can't throw a competition" This seems to be what MC will say.

IV saying 2 girls are threaten by her, ER saying of course, you are more confident than them.
    Saying KA is the nicest and most honest guy.

ER leaves. MC explains to IV how AS asked him to play for her and lose. Asked her the logic behind this, saying if she trusted him she would've asked him to win for her, instead of lose for her.

Ivette, Mich and Eric on F3 & 4

Mich: dude, Kaysar is the most honest person I ever met. He couldn't be nicer. And Ashlea is the opposite

Iv: Ashlea is typical Fort Lauderdale trash.

MIch: She says to me, hey Michael, come over here. She's being all nice. If I pick you tomorrow, would you lose on purpose? They did that last time. I was like, what's your logic. I said, wouldn't it be more sensible if you asked me to go with you, because now you're saying you don't trust me if I win?

Mich: I'm playing tomorrow, and I'm going to win

Iv: To me, what set me against her, was when she said first thing that she moved out of her house at 15.

Mich: Right, who moves out of their house at 15?

Iv: I still to this day am so family oriented.

Mich: I love my family, every time I go back to Italy, Oh my god.

Iv: she doesn't care about anyone but herself, the way she talks about her mom. The reason I don't like Janelle is the first day she wanted me out. She told (didn't catch it)

Mich: Did anyone say that about me?

Iv: I love April. That first night, I said Janelle, to throw somebody out because of jealousy is so stupid. She can't even talk to me.

Mich: I told Kaysar yesterday, I don't know if I find her attractive or not attractive. We're just swamped with eye candy, but dude, I can go down the street in the place where I live...they are all over where I live. So when I see blonde hair, fake t***s, it doesn't mean anything. But the one thing I saw I really didn't like.

Iv: The bad vibe ... this game can be played in a respectable manner.

Mich: There's nothing worse than when you see one of these shows and see everyone...this is like a game of tennis, but a different sport.

(The audio is very choppy.)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    F3 - Living Room - Beau, James, April, Eric, Ivette and Maggie sitting around. Trying to figure out the schedule. They started Saturday night so Eric speculates that the veto comp and evictions will be tomorrow. Figure food comp on Sunday(7 days) and HOH.
    Last edited by blitzkrieg; 07-09-2005 at 12:42 AM.

FORT Regular
    F1 - James and Michael were talking in the main bedroom. Talking about Ashlea asking Michael to throw the veto comp for her. Basically talking about her being stupid to ask him to do that and James saying she didn't take his advice(to ask Michael to play for her and take her off if he wins). Apparently it's known that Janelle and Ashlea have an alliance and apparently the two of them tried for an all girl alliance.

I muted for a second but Michael went into the bathroom and was talking to Ashlea. He might have been telling her that he'd play for her. Not sure.

By the time I turned volume back on he was gone and Ashlea and Howie were speculating about the veto comp. Howie thinks that it be something about knowing stuff about each other. Howie said someone else thought it might be a triathalon like event, didn't hear who.

F3- Just tuned in, Eric and Ivette throwing around something.. a carrot maybe?

Iv tells Beau to go get the drums. He gets these plastic vases or something. They're going around playing drums.

Ivette and Beau are being hilarious. Others kinda look tired or bored.

FISH

Camera 1 - 10:00 - 10:15PM HG time.

Janelle and Ashleah, in the bathroom, had long discussion away from the others in regards to strategy in getting votes/conduct of the veto. Janelle only half jokingly suggested that she employ "spooning tactics". Ashleah comments that she would be spooning her way to the top.

Michael enters the bathroom and Ashelah leaves. Michael and Janelle flirt.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I hope someone got some of Howie's stories.

Jenny just got cut by glass that was broken on the floor even though they vacuumed

Jenny is worried. She was talking to April about staying in the game for a longer time. April tells her to get to know the main players. Jenny says the only ones she doesn't know well are Janelle and Ivette. April says don't worry about J, she probably won't last long. She says Ivette is strong.. get to know her. Jenny thinks Ivette doesn't like her. Aprils says keep working on it.

Trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Howie is mad that girls won't let him into their bed, so he says he's the twist and he's gay. Uhh, shut up Howie.

BB has been calling people into the DR.

April says she's gonna stop taking the Birth Control Pill after this round. Beau says finish a row and then stop. I can tell by the case that April and I are on the same pill. Don't stop after a row, stop after the whole pack, April.

Looks like Beau is sleeping with Rachel in HOH

Gold Room- Ashlea still trying to get Michael to compete and lose on purpose. She says her other choice is Howie. Michael still doesn't want to throw it. Michael is confused. Thinks he can be on the block if he has veto. Still doesn't want to use it.. Ashlea corrects him.

Michael does the most ridiculous cat noises. He does weird animals things like suddenly gnawing at Janelle's neck in conjunction with the cat spazzing noises.

Right now Michael is biting Ashlea's legs and making the cat noises.

Rachel likes her "Moley moley moley moley" lines, except this time she gets FISH for it so apparently it isn't allowed.

Beau- come here Jenn, come here. Sing something. (No, don't sing! Aww FISH)

No one else seems drunk, I haven't seen them sleeping, it's not even midnight and they're getting ready to sleep, so I don't think Michael is drunk, but he's acting SO WEIRD.

Michael and Ashlea in Gold Room. Something about boobs. Michael says, "You know how many breast I see a week? You think I came on the show for that?" Hmmm FISH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast