+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Transcripts

BO and IV in the Secret Bedroom bitching about a girl being so dumb and talking without having nothing to say. Don't know who they were talking about and they just left the room. Saying they need Motrin to deal with these people.

FORT Regular
    F1-F3 - James and Ashlea talking in the living room. Discussing who is the best person for her to pick for veto. Ashela apparently was thinking about Howie but James saying that Howie wouldn't be a good choice because him using the veto would be a direct backstab against the food-havers. James recommends Michael and use the selling point that the winner of the veto can't be put up which means that he doesn't have to worry about being put up in case either of the current people put up are removed.

4:15 pm BBt - the blonde w/long hair -sorry not good w/names yet and the other blonde in purple bikini are talking about their breast implants and their surgeries in the hot tub. Ashlea was called to the diary room. The talk is about ripping stitches and not having anyone around to help during recovery.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Ashlea just asked Howie to be her partner in the veto comp. She asked him if he would not use the veto on her then would he throw the comp so she would have one less to compete against. He never gave her a straight answer, just asked who she thought would go up if she went off. She answered him Mike, Jenn, and some one else I couldn't make out.

The hamsters are on LD in the house.

Howie: (shouting into the other room)Maggie, you look like the cover of a magazine. I love it. I'm stealing it when I leave.

Howie and Ashlea by themselves.

Ash: if you get the opportunity, will you use it?

How: I don't know.

Ash: Don't throw the competition if you don't want to use it, so it will be one less competitor for me. If you won't use it.

Howie: I'm just thinking who would get put up, then.

Ash: It would either be Mich or Jennifer.

Howie: It's just so early in the game, it's hard to know who is your ally

Ash: Well, I already told you I'm your ally. You'll see it on the DVD. We're not supposed to talk about that room, but .... Anyway, if I pick somebody who doesn't want to win it then that's one less competitor for me to beat.

Howie: It puts a big target on my back.

Ash: I wanted to see if you felt too uncomfortable to go for it, I was just checking.

How: I can just say, my arms are tired from boxing. No, I'm just saying.

Ash: Thank you, pumpkin. Oh wait, one more thing. I know everyone was talking about me in there, what were they saying?

Howie : when I was vacuuming?

(big shouts from the other room)

How: they were talking about who would be picked for the veto. They were basically talking about who would be picked, they don't know.

Ash: I think Kay is going to pick Eric because he's strong.

How: There was no planning going on in there.

Ash: That makes me feel like a piece of crap when I walk in and everyone shuts up.

How: I wasn't even aware of that.

Ash: Sarah was like that. If I was at home I could say something. I can't stand not being in my environment.

How: this is your environment.

Ash: you know what I mean, my controlled environment.

How: 2 days from know I could be on the block, eating PB&J...

They drift into the kitchen with everyone else.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Sarah and James are a couple. She just said it was so hard to not be able to show her emotions towards him and then mouthed "I love you" several times.

Eric and Iv have already had it with Janelle. They are talking about how she is already saying hateful things about others and how big of a slob she is. Bo has now joined in on the Jan bashing.

Just tuned in to hear Eric say to Kaysar, "Don't worry, just get through this week. Deep breath. Don't worry."

F2 JN, MG and SA talkign on hamac. SA saying that if she gets HOH next week she wont nominate anybody from the group of 7 because that is what she agreed to and she just won't lie. If somebody asks her a question and she doesn't answer, they can assume what the answer is because she won't lie.

JN afraid someone from the 7 could go back on their promise next week.

Mostly afraid about Howie because SA says it's hard to have a conversation with him.

SA asking MG about JM because they talk alot, but MG says they don't really talk game.

Jan: I'm not the smartest person in the world, Sarah.

Sara: but look at that group last week, all those guys and they were crappy

Jan: But Eric is so freaking strong.

Sara: but they're not going to make it some muscle man competition. I just don't feel like it has to be a guy vs. girl thing.

Jan: Eric seems like such a strong player. Do you notice that every time we (feed goes) he searches for everything that is missing? He's looking for everything. He's a really good player. I don't think Howie is as observant. I think James is smart.

James: I think he's smart, but I don't think he's a smart player. I don't feel threatened by Beau, by James. I almost feel more threatened by Howie.

Jan: But I think he made and agreement and he won't go back on it.

Sara: I'm more threatened by Mich and Eric.

Jan: As far as girls, I love Jennifer. She's so sweet, she would never put us up. At least I think she is. I notice the past 2 days she's been a lot louder than the first day or two. I think it's Eric and Michael. And they have a pretty good chance of winning next week. But if Kaysar comes off the block, (LOUD plane - something about him being pissed).

Janelle: Who do you think she'll put up if one of them comes off? She's friends with Eric, she won't put him up.

Sara: I have no idea.

Both saying they feel bad for Ashlea.

Sara: I haven't made up my mind yet. There's goods and bads in both cases. I'm starting to freeze, so I'm going to go sit in the hot tub with her.

FISH
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast