+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Transcripts

Wow, MC and JA have been playing chess for a long time now, and I've been watching them this entire time, loving every second of it. I think they're done now, because MA just gathered a bunch of the pieces. Makes me believe they're playing checkers now, but they did say chess earlier.

They're just talking small talk now, though.

Added: Nevermind, JA just said "Your turn?"

JA: "Did you just move there?"

MA: "No, go on go on go on go on."

MA seems to advise JA a bit on what to do, and edging her on a bit while playing. Leads me to believe that JA isn't an agressive player when it comes to the game, which doesn't come as a too much of a suprise to me. They continue with the small talk as they continue to play.
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-08-2005 at 02:26 AM.

I just watched ten minutes of HW flossing his teeth. Facinating. He and KA seem to be developing a friendship. HW said he would not vote for KA this week.. and then he farted in his face! What a charming fellow.
    KA said he was going to start teaching him manners, and was going to start with the farting thing.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

BO and AP were talking about some chick in the house with hair extensions. AP said "I will go ask BO he will know".
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

THIS JUST IN!

MC and JA have left the chess table, and headed down to the kitchen!

Wow!

I've seriously been watching these two for an hour, and it's just been small talk and chess back and forth. They're still on with the small talk, but whispering real low, though.

BO and HW are sleeping in a bed together. Not much talk HW said "just don't grab me" and BO said "don't YOU grab ME!"

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    BO and HW are sleeping in a bed together. Not much talk HW said "just don't grab me" and BO said "don't YOU grab ME!"

JA and MC seem to be getting along together pretty well. JA seems a lot less ditzy during the feeds than the show.

It's I think 2am their time, and they both went to bed, along with KA. I suppose this would be considered the 7/8 feed, but hey, what can you do?

Anyways, it's time to turn in. I'm sure nothing exciting will happen for a few hours.

12:14 AM BB time

F2 SCB (secret bedroom, I think) with HW, BO, MC & a girl or two. MC goes to the bathroom, and they start talking about how he (MC) covers his...privates with a towel when he urinates. HW confronts him about it on return. MC says he thinks he should only let the girl he's with see it. BO says that KA isn't as private as MC, and that KA is Muslim. They are making several dirty comments about the fact that one said "I want a facial in the morning."

Now it's off to talk about passing gas. They says HW does it the most, ER does it the loudest, and that BO's smells the worst. BO denies this completely.

There are two double beds in this room. HW & BO are in one, two girls in the other. MC is on a single cot or something in between the two.
    I think one of the girls is JF.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

12:30 AM BB TIME, F1

BO is saying that on the DVD they'll make him look like the biggest queen. They have a discussion over who is straight in real life, Will or Jack (from the show Will & Grace)

BO says that the nightvision cameras will make him look like an albino. (Bo is funny as everything.) They say that MG is going to wake them up at 9 am.

They're all saying "fabulous" about the room. "Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous". Lots of burping and passing gas sounds. Okay, I think the other girl is AS. (Ashlea)

Someone (MC?) is talking like Daffy Duck. AS is saying "have you guys ever seen the guys who do the voices on the Simpsons? it's hilarious! Bart's a girl!" (yes, the show has only been on for what, 15 years, Ashlea!) Then we get FISH.

FISH on all four cameras.

12:45 BB time, F1

SCB (secretbedroom) MC has crawled in the bed between JF & AS. They start kicking around. JF crawls out, and goes into the bed with BO & HW. They can't see and HW says "who IS this?"

JF thinks that AS snorted, but AS says it's MC, that he snorts like a girl. JF comes back into the bed with AS & MC.

BO weights 145. MC says when he hit 6'4" he was at 145, and it was horribly tragic. They're trying to get HW to take some Tylenol. JF gets up to get it for him, she puts on glasses to do so. HW has had three headaches in three days in there, and says he usually has about two a year.

SOMEONE keeps passing gas, and Bo says "you're triggering his booty". HW gets his water and Tylenol, and Bo says "you don't pee in the bed, do you?"

JF lays down on the cot thing that MC was on earlier. They keep asking where she is, but no one can see her. Finally MC reaches over, and she squeals and gets back in bed with him and AS. MC won't quit touching both JF & AS. JF gets up and leaves. MC starts talking about the movie "The Ring."

MC gets up. He's wearing no shirt, pajama pants. He's hiding, trying to scare JF when she comes back. And we get FISH.

1 AM BB time, F1

JF says she can't sleep, gets out of bed. She says that JM (James) couldn't sleep either. She leaves the room.

MC is talking about pizza, sushi.

(I see now that the cot thing is two benches pushed together)

They're going down a whole list of food. Cheddar cheese. Avocado. Shrimp.
    I THINK that they're all on PB & J except for HW in this room. (yes, I'm right, all but HW.)

Checking in on F4, RR(rainbow room) KA is tossing and turning, looking around. He got up, went and laid down on the sofa, now he's in the Bathroom. He kept looking at something metal and round. (alarm clock?) He's looking in the mirror, grooming or something for a long time. He's walking around the house now....pretty sure that IS an alarm clock he's carrying, as I hear some ticking. (he may have to set it to make sure he's up for prayers.) He's standing in front of the fish tank, just messing with the clock. (if that IS a clock)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast