+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Transcripts

Eric talking about sudafed and burnt people to Maggie, ivette and 2 other people.

Then switched to Secret bedroom with one girl doing another girl's toenails (sorry, can't see their faces), beau int he other bed, Kaysar and another guy in there too. Someone makes a joke about the BB calling Ashlea to the DR with her luggage. not long after Ashlea gets in and the conversation changes. Then FISH

I'll need to work on my transcripts and learn to use abreviations

12:18am: James is talking about how he's the only one exists, and everyone around him are all figments of his imagination. The reaction from others act like he's crazy.

I'll discuss this a little further in the discussion thread.

10:15 HG time

After a several minute cut to the FISH, the HG's are all in bedrooms, but no one is sleeping yet. Not sure if this is a bedroom lockdown or not.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

April, Maggie, Iv, Eric, and Sara?

Talking about if they had seen the show above.

(someone whispering) Sara Beth? hangs around the ??? waay too much.

girls: there's nothing you can do.

Michael strolls over and the conversation turns neutral. Eric saying it must be 11:30 (it's 10:20 here in CA).

Now they are talking about bed assignments.

Apparently the lights out has been changed to 11:30.

Ack, too many people talking at once on this camera! (2) Switching to F3.

James asking Beau if he makes fun of straight people or something.

Beau: You can't really say...there's a lot of gay guys who you wouldn't think were gay, so you can't say every gay person acts in a certain way. I'm myself flamboyant but there are other guys who make ME sick. You know, at a party, or whatever.

Ash: A lot of metrosexuals are borderline. A lot of men would say those guys are gay when they are just taking care of themselves.

James; It's still fun to just make fun of people.

Ash: I would never ask you if you were gay because God forbid you weren't, you might be offended by that.

Beau: there are people who I've assumed were totally gay, and then they weren't, but they weren't offended. I think I'm obvious. I'm myself, I'm outgoing. But some people are not so obvious.

Ashlea: There are some guys that are very flamboyant and you can't tell. You assume they are but you don't want to assume it because you can't tell.

Sara: They could just be well groomed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

F1:

Maggie: This is worse than the firehouse,eh?

Ivette: Play one of your firehouse jokes on me!

Eric: What, the butter knife?

(something I didn't catch)

Maggie: Let's keep this clean, you guys. This is PG rated.

Talking about Eric being sleepy again. Everyone talking at once.
    Rachel hanging out too, not saying much. Jennifer is sitting on the floor. Like Bill said, maybe they're on bedroom lockdown.

From the last 20min or so to 12:30am on F3:

They've gone from an array of topics from homosexuality, from "If any contestent on BB has been able to go through the game without eating PB&J" to how the game is SO different with the new house and additions. Now they're just laughing and joking around a bit, slowly drifiting to sleep.

I wasn't transcribing so I didn't catch it, but Ashlea and Jennifer are discussing their preferences.

Ashlea said she was into Eric until she found out he was Jewish. Also, she would never date Kaysar because he's "dark." Jennifer likes tall guys.

Beau came in and kind of broke it up. He's holding an oversized clothespin.

Now the cam is on Ashlea all by herself.

F1

Howie: Mmm, there's something about the smell of a Latino...

Iv: What?

Someone says something about churros, and they are talking about them (fried dough on a stick).

Iv: Cortallito is like 2 spoons of sugar and it gets you fired up (some kind of coffee).

Whoops, the camera cuts to the secret room.

Sara; (whispering to Beau) We don't know who.

Maggie walks in and they kind of break up their whispering.

Beau: These sheets are freeaking fabulous. Why is there only one of these pillows here? (looking at pillow) This is cottton.

Maggie leaves.

Sara: my thing is before I got to know anybody, I said I would support Ashlea (?) and I don't want to be someone who goes back on my word. But now that I've had a few days...
    Beau: I'm in the same boat.
    Sara: Kaysar totally wants to be here more than she does
    Beau: He's one of those people that he has a lot to offer people a lot to bring to the table. So because of his religion he's not so loud about it but

Sarah: I won't lie, and i won't go back on my word. I told Rachel I would support her.

Beau:

Saara: What I think about Janelle (?), she comes to me, and she was saying someone had told her we were going to vote off Kaysar, and nobody has said that to her. And she had said someone said that to her but no one had said that. She thinks it's a guy-girl thing and it's not at all. I like Janelle, but she's already said something to me that's a lie.

Beau: she keeps hanging out by herself. She doesn't want to be part of the group.

Sara: I go off by myself but I make a point to enjoy the time I'm here. I don't like the fact that she tried to tell me something that wasn't true, and that she tried to make it about guys and girls.

Beau: There's no way

Sara: It's a game, and it sucks, but (shrugging)

April pops in and out.

Sara: I feel the 2 people I can trust are Rachel and April.

Beau: I love April.

Sara: She's just..

Beau: I don't feel like she has a mean bone in her body.

Sara: She's true and honest in herself.

Beau: Howie is hilarious, but is that really him?

Beau: The people like...I don't think there's any alliances at all. There's a couple groups with a good understanding, but it's too early in the game.

sara: I know i'm closer to some people, but I don't feel like it's so

Beau: cutthroat, I know. It's going to be hard to be HOH. Rachel has been a great HOH, i think.

Another voice outside: something about a bed.

Nearly 1am: F3 is focusing on many of the houseguests getting ready for bed. Most lights are out and the green camera is on.

The same is with F4.

F1 and F2 were both on BE and someone else, but now seems to be looking into the bathroom. I think people might be changing.

Correct I was. People are just finishing up and cleaning up before heading to bed. F3 & F4 are sleepers, and F1 & F2 are focusing up on the bathroom.

I heard briefly if someone minds if they snore or not.

Added: AHH! F3 and F4 show the HOH room with the TV and secret camera. I'm getting no audio from these feeds, but there's definitly chatter.
    Nevermind, theyre just very quiet. But RA and IV were chating about what they saw. They began to laugh and we got the FISH.

Cameramen are focusing on shots of RA using the slick touchscreen remote for the TV right now, figuring out how to use it and such. F3 foucses on the TV looking out the camera looking down the hallway to the HOH room. Why they're talking so quietly when no one is around is beyond me, but I suppose you can never be too sure. They're laughing quite a bit, though. They just be utterly shocked at the power they have. Maybe they won't reveal it to everyone like last season.

The situation ends with them rushing to close down the TV and hide the remote, and scurry to look like they weren't doing anything. Chances are, someone was coming up the hallway, but I couldn't hear nor see anything on the TV, due to the view. F3 goes back to MC and JA playing chess, as everyone around watches on drinking wine.
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-08-2005 at 03:02 AM.

Rachel and Ivette were in the HOH using the spycam, but they were whispering. At one point they were talking about Kaysar, and how they were surprised he even applied - then it went to FISH. I think they were criticizing the show, not that they were criticizing Kaysar. When the feed came back, they decided to turn out the lights and go to sleep.

F3 is now on a game between Janelle and Michael, being watched by several people. Howie, Ashlea, Kaysar. The camera angle is underneath the table slightly so I can't see what they're playing - probably checkers.

Howie inviting Michael and Kaysar to the shower. He wants to be in the first house hookup.

Michael keeps making fun of Janelle, saying he heard her fart and such.

This is not strategic talk, so I'll look on another feed.

F1 & 2 on the Gold room with Beau and April.

Beau: I'm just wondering. It's going to be such a crazy summer, depending on who gets HOH, POV, etc.

April: Oh well, good night.

Beau: If you get up at 9, wake me up with you. Night night!

(Well, I completely missed that conversation!)

The camera switches to the larger bedroom. Everyone's quiet here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast