+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Discussion

A lot of the houseguests remind me of people I've seen on other reality shows and people I've seen in real life. It's kind of eerie.

(Lets see if I can get used to some acronyms.)

JA and MC are playing chess right now, and from what I can gather, MC seems like a deep thinker, while JA seems a bit more impatient and twitchy. I can't say I'm too suprised, though. JA isn't doing too well in chess, though.

I'm glad the feeds are here. I'm starting to get a feel on everyone, and starting to figure out who I like and who I don't. I'm starting to like MC and KA, along JM, BE and JE.

Watching them play chess in deep thought is pretty awesome. I always enjoy moments like these.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Woah, I have Cam 1 on, did you hear Ashlea just go on about Eric or one of the guys being Jewish? She said she thought he was a short little Italian guy from Boston, thought he was hot, then heard he was Jewish and then, "never mind."

Now she's saying she would never date Kaysar because he's dark.
    Yikes, how awful.

Added: Also (jeez, like this post wasn't big enough) who is the girl with the cowboy hat and green shirt? Is that Sarah? I can't quite tell from any of the bio pictures.
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-08-2005 at 01:47 AM.

That's Jennifer. I have that exact same hat, too.

By the way, anyone on the East coast? Well, anyone reading this Friday morning on the East coast? Supposedly there are some early risers this year, so you can check your feeds around 8:00 and see if it's true. (Um, no way I will be awake.)
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-08-2005 at 01:57 AM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    That's Jennifer. I have that exact same hat, too.

By the way, anyone on the East coast? Well, anyone reading this Friday morning on the East coast? Supposedly there are some early risers this year, so you can check your feeds around 8:00 and see if it's true. (Um, no way I will be awake.)
    I'm on the Atlantic, but man, 8 is too early for me.

I'm sure there will be some mornings where I have to go to work early, so I can check when I wake up.

I'm an east coaster 8:30 am EST (5:30 am PST), all feeds show people still in bed sleeping. If someone is awake they're doing a great job of avoiding the cameras. I've had the feeds on for an hour, no activity yet.

East Coast and awake, but all HGs are still sleeping

Maybe they had too much wine last night.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12