+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Rules - ***PLEASE READ***

Forum Rules - ***PLEASE READ***

Welcome to the BB7 forum for live feed discussion!

If you subscribe to the live feeds, and wish to contribute, please feel free. Please follow the rules below, though, to ensure that everyone is on the same page:

1) Don't copy and paste directly from other sites. We don't want them doing it to us, and we'd like to extend the same courtesy to them.

2) Keep all discussion of what's happening or has happened on the Live Feeds ONLY in this forum. If you post live feed information in the TV show forum, your post will be deleted.

3) We will be publishing a standard set of acronyms to help people go a little faster when typing stuff up that's happening live. We ask that everyone try to follow the same uniform set of acrynoms, so that we don't cause confusion.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy the live feeds!
    Last edited by totoro; 06-30-2006 at 04:15 PM.

A few points of etiquette about live feed transcribing:
    • Only post transcripts in the transcript thread. Questions, comments, or opinions about what you're seeing belong in the discussion thread for that day.
    • It is okay to double post in the transcript thread, as you might be the only person transcribing at that moment. However, we ask that you try to post only every 15 minutes or so, not several posts once a minute.
    • Internet connections being what they are, you might want to do your post in Notepad or Word, then copy and paste it into the Quick Reply box, especially if you are preparing a long post.
    • Make a note of which camera feed you are watching. That way, someone just joining will know to transcribe a different camera.
    Thanks for contributing to the FORT live feed forum!

Edited: The greyed-out rules are obsolete. Please see announcement below!
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-09-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Announcement for the Live Feed Forum!
    • We now have a stickied thread where the news of the week is posted.
    • If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "I will answer your questions about Big Brother" thread.
    • We are reorganizing a little. We are discontinuing the transcript threads, and ask that you post transcripts in the Live Feed Discussion thread. Unlike the old transcript thread, discussion with your transcripts is a-okay.
    • We ask that people try to limit their posts in the Live Feed Discussion thread to what they are seeing on the feeds. For discussion of strategy, please move to the Strategy thread. For discussion of specific events, we will start a thread (example: America's Choice talk should be in the America's Choice thread).
    We're trying to adapt the forum to what fits the posters best. We still ask that you avoid low/no-content posts such as a single smiley, "Kaysar is hawt", or "Howie is dumb." Thanks for your cooperation!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Very nice changes! Thanks to the mods for all their hard work!

My dreams have come true. I enjoy reading what's going on, but I'm not a big fan of strategy discussions. THANK YOU!

"The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

This is great news! Sometimes the threads can get out of hand and there can be too many threads to keep up with. I'm a big fan of organization. Thanks for all of ya'lls (can you tell I'm from the south?) hard work.

+ Reply to Thread