+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the New House (Spoiler)

Apparently, the last couple big brothers were filmed in a series of trailers that were built to link to each other. The reason why they completely knocked it down and built it up again was the smell. The crew complain that it smell really bad when they had to clean up, so they decided to knock it down and start anew. Also, it was really restrictive on tall people.

Here is a link to the whole story:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...008|1|,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by qboots
    It was mentioned that the houseguests are free to lie about their names, ages, hometowns and occupations upon entering the house.
    I don't think that they would do that in their bios. I think the bios came out before they entered the house so Big Brother didn't know what identity the contestants would be using.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    Apparently, the last couple big brothers were filmed in a series of trailers that were built to link to each other. The reason why they completely knocked it down and built it up again was the smell. The crew complain that it smell really bad when they had to clean up, so they decided to knock it down and start anew. Also, it was really restrictive on tall people.

Here is a link to the whole story:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...008|1|,00.html
    Wow, if the smell was that bad I'm surprised there wasn't more chat about it from the hamsters. It wasn't as if their noses would totally adapt...they were outside a lot.

FORT Fanatic
    So, CBS released some pics to another site today. Am I allowed to mention it here, or link to another site related to BB6? (It doesn't begin with an "M" - it begins with an "R")...anyway, there is a photo of the secret bedroom - looking through the doorway - and it looks really, really nice - almost nicer than the HOH room.

Is this it?

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Wowee, that is impressive! I wonder how long it will take them to find out about the room.

I'm bumping this thread.

So what do you think of the top picture of a lounge? I've been assuming for a while that was the view that the HGs see from the living room couch when they talk to Julie, but with the different rug and everything, is this another hidden room?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hep... good catch! That couch is definitely not one that I've seen in the house yet. Plus the city skyline... have we seen that? Is it the same as the skyline on the upper level (brain fade... I can't remember what that one looks like. heh)? And what's that window?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I think it's a hidden room...and I'm smacking myself with a paw because I subscribe to TV Guide and have seen that before
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Very interesting hep. I don't recall having ever seen this room during the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast