+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feeds Are Live

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick
    I betcha it's the yellow one!! Haha!
    It is 12:55 BBt - I haven't seen many people yet -oops, liar... there they are! I have to get ready for work - it is my long day - 3:45 pm to 4:00 am!
    UGH.
    Dicechick, I read your work times, and thought "she only works fifteen minutes???" Then I looked again. MAN, those are some long hours! Hope it goes quickly for you.

Yes, it's the yellow one I named Veto, how did you guess??
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Does someone have a link to all the different cameras? or is there only one up?

My feeds are running rather slow, and freezing up at times. Is this a problem on my end, or the feeds? If it is me, how do you propose that I fix it?

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Totey; 07-04-2005 at 06:52 PM.
    Totey Wuz Here

Totey... there is a QuadCam... and then you can switch to a single cam view, if you'd like.

Try start.real.com/rd?pid=bb6&url=bb6_quad.smil&r pcontexturl=_keep

Are you using dialup, or cable?

(had to edit the link... because it didn't all show up, and then it launched aol player for me. Wanted to make sure that it didnt for you.)
    Last edited by Broadway; 07-04-2005 at 07:12 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    Mine has been doing the same thing today...I have been having a little more luck with camera 3 rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb6_live&url=cam3_225.r m
    For the other cameras, you can just edit the "cam" number (1 through 4)

I'm on cable.
    Totey Wuz Here

You'll *occasionally* have feeds freezing when there's a large volume of people watching, but that shouldn't happen right now. With your realplayer launched... see if you can do a test connection and make sure you're set to watch it at a T1 connection speed.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I guess it was just my computer getting used to realplayer and the feeds, everything is under control now. Thanks for the help, Broadway. I look forward to help contribute to the Live Feeds Forum.

Edit: And MAN are those fish violent, they were like, killing each other.
    Totey Wuz Here

FORT Regular
    I'm not getting the feeds. I got them for BB3 and I was like an addict. I would run home from work and sit glued to my Comp. I gained 8lbs from eating flaming hot cheetos and drinking mass quanties of beer while watching the feeds. i Ignored all my friends, missed out on summer fun. So, no way will I get the feeds. :nono

FORT Fanatic
    This is the first time for me to get the feeds, and I am so worried about how addicted I will become to them. I already have this obsessive-compulsive tendency toward checking my email every 30 seconds - this live feed thing is going to do me in, I'm afraid...but I just couldn't resist the urge this year...is there any good that we can pretend like we are doing for the world by being glued to the feeds??

I'm so excited!! I just bought the live feed 10 minutes ago and I'm staring at them right now. (Eventhough absolutely nothing is going on right now) Also, I found the feeds rather easy to set up.

+ Reply to Thread