+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feeds Are Live

FORT Fogey
    I'm stopping in this thread to say a huge THANK YOU!!! to all of you who are getting the feeds this year.

I've never purchased them, only 'cause I would never have the time to watch them, and I've found that I don't even need them because all of you guys who do get the feeds do such a terrific job of keeping those of us who are in the dark so well-informed.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I'm looking forward to the "live feed" forum and seeing what's going on, and I really do appreciate the efforts that I know you guys will make, once again.

I am considering buying the feeds but have one question:

Do you guys feel the feeds take away from the show?

You're welcome, Pom! Although, I don't know how much I'll be able to add to the threads... Once the show starts, and the stupid cable stops acting hinky, we'll see...

Here's my feelings on the feeds......(and I am a HUGE Big Brother fan.)

I think it doesn't really take away from the shows...because after all the shows still show you the challenges (and the feeds don't show all of those..) plus, it's interesting to see how they edit the different characters. (I think someone mentioned this previously.) They will try to portray houseguests in a certain light...while the feeds give you the raw person. (like last year....Jase was SO SO horrible...more horrible on live feeds than you can imagine. The show just had him as "very annoying".)

I really think of the live feeds as a fantastic addition to the show. It doesn't ruin it for me or anything.

ARAMCROBAT...I've seen some people walking by the tank here and there today...(haven't looked at it that much.) I can't believe the FISH have me that excited for even a glimpse of the houseguests!

ETA...I just re-read this and realize I said basically NOTHING!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    I read somewhere that you don't start getting feeds until one week into the show. Is that true? I'm kind of confused as to when I should get them. Now or closer to July 7 or after?
    gotrees... it all depends upon which package you're looking at buying.

If you're looking at buying the Season Pass for $29.99 ($24.99 if you use the promo code "BBearly") then it really doesn't matter when you sign up. You can sign up now and you'll have it throughout the entire show.

If you're looking at just getting the feeds on a monthly basis, then I would definitely wait until just before the first show airs so you can get the maximum amount of viewing time and less fishies.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

oh well, I cancelled it today... that was just frustrating... aye yi yi..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

OMG...I am so weak. I subscribe to the feeds.
    Even the yellow fish in the tank have me intriqued.
    I have a fish tank of my own, so I don't know why I am doing a tunnel vision on the BB tank.
    I am SUCH a loser.
    Ana needs to get a life.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    OMG...I am so weak. I subscribe to the feeds.
    Even the yellow fish in the tank have me intriqued.
    I have a fish tank of my own, so I don't know why I am doing a tunnel vision on the BB tank.
    I am SUCH a loser.
    Ana needs to get a life.

Thanks for the true confession, Ana Bannana!!! It's nice to know that I'm not alone!!!

They do make it as confusing as possible. I finally got FISH and I'm so excited! Who knew fish could be this exciting.. I agree with you, Ana!

It is 4:07 in the morning BB time on Sunday. There are lights on in the background and just the fishies still swimming. So much for live update! Sorry nothing exciting to report....yet.
    G'night... in a minute...still watching the fish....
    OK - I watched them a lil more - I keep seeing a few of them scootching their bellies along the rocks on the bottom. I am not a fish person (I have 2 cats and they don't need any pets) so I don't know if they are wiping themselves, scratching their bellies or scrounging for food at the bottom of their tank.
    Now I am really going to bed. The idea of what the fish could possibly be doing is more than I need to ponder at this time.
    Adios!
    Last edited by Dicechick; 07-03-2005 at 07:13 AM. Reason: adding a lil p.s.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread