+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeds Are Live

Quote Originally Posted by Totey
    Okay, I've got a question for you live feed experts.

Since feeds are available for purchase now, when would you say that the best time to purchase them is. Before the show starts? A week after? The day the show starts? I'm really not sure. I don't want to miss too much of the end, or too much of the beginning.

Thanks FORT, I know I can always count on you to answer all of my questions.
    Totey
    I really wouldn't buy them until the show starts .. right now all your able to see, assuming you see anything is the inside of a fish tank and some crew members moving around.
    The greatest thing you will ever learn, is to love and be loved in return. -- Moulin Rouge

My advice is to buy them after the second episode airs. I, personally, will be getting them around July 16th or so when I get back to the United States.

For those who are still wondering whether or not they should get the feeds, try the 3-day trial once things get going in the Live Feeds forum. I promise you, it's addictive. I remember quite a few FCs, trying to list the 60 foods the HGs have for the week, and then only hearing like 15 mentioned on the TV program. It's a different experience altogether.

FYI... there's a discount code that's been emailed out to previous feed subscribers, I think (i don't know how they weeded them out.)

If you sign up for the feeds by July 6, you'll get a 20% discount if you use the code "bbearly"

Healblade, I agree, watching the feeds last year was VASTLY different from the experience you got watching the tv show. They edited the heck out of the show to the point where you never really understood exactly why people didn't get along, etc. The things/conversations/facial expressions, etc.. that people missed out completely changed the perception of people and events.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I just got mine up and going...went for the 14 day trial, but I will officially sign up for the feeds before the 6th. I just had to see the FISH already!

Anyway, what pretty fishes. You can see the wall of tin on the other side of the tank. The fish are yellow. I know nothing about fish.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Newbie
    I guess this sounds dumb butbought the season pass to real player, it's up and ready and I don't know how to find big brother...any help for a newbie?? Barb

I'm torn! I'm torn!! Oh what the heck, I'm going for it.... When I have to join some crazy support group, I'm blaming the FORT...LOL.

http://www.real.com/partners/bigbrother/

If you already have realplayer, then click on that link. Then, pick either the season package or montly package. (even if you've already signed up for realplayer) After you do that, you'll come to a screen where you either sign up new or for current subscribers (choose that). Then it will say you have already signed up and don't nee to, but it will take you to a page to either download realplayer, OR get the BB icon for your desktop. With that, you should get a link that says "watch bb 24/7" or something like that, and then you should be able to watch some fish for now. (which I have done, well, let's see, I saw a hand in the tank when they fed the fish too.)

If you've already done all this, please disregard this message.
    Last edited by suncat7; 07-01-2005 at 02:06 AM.

So if you sign up you create an account kind of? An account you can sign in on any computer? I didn't realize it was only $30.. and now that I'm buying random shoes online, why not live feeds too

Also, Barbera, once you get the cams going bookmark the URL.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    So if you sign up you create an account kind of? An account you can sign in on any computer? I didn't realize it was only $30.. and now that I'm buying random shoes online, why not live feeds too

GoTrees, don't forget to use the discount code (you'll see a box to enter it)
    "BBEARLY". I think it's $24.99 then.

I called and complained about something and got a month free on top of my 14 day free trial, so that was cool. I didn't even ask for it....they just said "we're giving you a free month for your troubles!" Then they sent me an email confirming my free month (so it's really free 6 weeks, yay.)

+ Reply to Thread