+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feeds Are Live

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Just checking in to see what Veto is doing today!

I'm subscribed but I can't get access to the server, giving me the old proxy error.
    I was having the same problem about an hour ago but am no longer getting the error message.

Yay, it's not frozen anymore! Getting that awful high-pitched noise, though. Look at those fish go!

Also found out I don't have to use Realplayer to watch the stream, I can use Media Player Classic. Still have to login through RP, though.

Added: Though, I might start using that RealTV program that was posted in another topic, though.

12:43 BBT - I see more fish now. They must have been hiding in their lil underwater forest at the far end of the tank. Someone was standing at the end of the tank and all the fishies came to this side of the rock. Ya think they were playin' Peek-a-boo or something?? The person left and now they are swimming back out in the open. Nothing else of any importance going on.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Well this is the first time I have watched the feeds, I hope I have time to make it worth while. I love reading in here what you all have to say about how much is edited out. This year I will watch myself! However the fish are getting boring! I am in Seattle so I am guessing that I will get to see stuff at least three hours before I get the show on here, that will be cool. Anyhow, just bored staring at these fish and shopping eBay, the time is passing so slow. I so miss Big Brother! Later, Corine
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I have a question regarding the feeds. When the tv show ends during a HOH competition do the feeds pick up right where the show leaves off? I guess I mean do you get to see the competition?

Veto is swim swim swimming along. Right now, he just turned around and looked into the camera. He knows when he's being discussed. I think he's a bit excited about "officially" going live tonight.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

If memory serves me correctly, Since it's a live show, if the HoH competition is still ongoing the feeds will resume immediately after the end of the live show. I don't know if they remained on during the live shows though, since I'm on the east coast I would be in the living room watching the show on tv instead of checking the feeds. I'm curious now myself

But yes, you will be able to watch the HoH comp's if they're still in progress at the end of the live show. Dare I admit that I've sat up way into the wee morning hours watching some of them.

Yes, you will get to see some live competitions on the feed. At times, they will choose not to show us certain ones, but the key challenge at the end is always carried on the live feeds. At times we will not see things on the feed like HoH meetings, however that's the great thing about the feeds, they always get chatty, so it's easy to see what is going on.

The feeds are blocked during the live shows. The HOH competition is filmed live during the show, so you can't see it on the feeds.

Pretty much, we only see the food competitions on the feeds, and the long endurance HOH challenge.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread