+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feeds Are Live

Welp, I just signed up, so I'm happy.

I'm not a very big fan of Realplayer. In fact, I loathe Realplayer, but whereas it's the only thing I can use, I'll live.

Now I just have to get used to all of these acronyms. x_x

Im too poor for North America ill stick to Austalia they have big brother with free live feeds

I don't have the live feeds, I find that I get a good sense of whats going on from the transcripts. And I'm afraid I'd get addicted.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totey
    Edit: And MAN are those fish violent, they were like, killing each other.

hmmm, i wonder if that's a sign of what's to come???

TCW
    Prior to last year it was the BB theme song and them showing you the front of their house. Last year it became the fish tank and then bubble sounds. This year it looks like it'll be fish tank and yet to be determined sounds. Likely bubbles though.

If you want the 14 day free trial sign up for Superpass which after 14 days converts to a 12.99 a month (i think) superpass deally if you don't cancel. Superpass gives you automatic access to the BB6 feeds as well as various other content.

The live feeds are not 24 hour a day live feeds. They cut away to the fish tank
    WHEN:
    House guests talk about people that have not signed releases.
    House guests sing songs, which they are not supposed to do.
    Various events occur in and around the house. Like Power of Veto meetings, HOH competitions. Luxury Competitions.
    Whenever they feel like it.
    When things of an adult nature may be going on. I.E. if they have a nudity fest, you can assume we'll get fish tanks. They cut away after they realized that a couple people (can't recall names right now) were knocking boots in the HOH room.

So stuff like that.

The main benefit I saw from the live feeds is you get a better idea of really what is going on in the house that they really don't include in the shows. There are twists and turns that happen nearly every day and not all of them make it to the air.

Question, by the way.

When I run the BB6 shortcut, it just brings up the BB6 page to say 'you can view it now!'. Now, I know this has been an issue before, so I looked around. The link posted on the first page with a direct link to the feed works, but maybe it's just me, but does it make a high pitched noise upon connecting, and the connection is extremely laggy? Also, it doesn't look like you can change your view with that link. Is this something you can do when the feed goes live?

These live feeds are so scary and confusing.

Added: Ok, the noise stopped, but it's still realllllllllyyyy laggy. Even when downloading Realplayer, the download was godly slow. Any solutions/fixes/advice?
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-07-2005 at 01:17 AM.

Right now, MY feeds are frozen. Fish, (my little fave fish Veto!) just frozen. I've talked to several other people experiencing the same thing.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

It is 2:28 BBtime and the fishies are still frozen. Poor babies.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

5:04 BBtime - the feeds aren't frozen anymore and it looks like a few of fish are hiding or missing? Dunno. I am going to bed now - will check on the hamsters later!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I'm subscribed but I can't get access to the server, giving me the old proxy error.

This makes me sad.

And my good for something computer wiz husband is on a conference call with "real" work. The nerve.

BOOOOOOOOO.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread