+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/4 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

me tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I want to slap her. Ever since she made a deal with Aaryn I've truly despised her.
    redsox girl likes this.

omg! i can't figure that out for the life of me. at LEAST go f'or gagmanda!!!!! she is just mean. vile. awful.

oh, but i DIED when she called jessie an attention seeker and jessie was like "you're the one sitting here in your underwear" . . . i mean what the heck?!!??! and she doesn't even have a nice body

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Why don't these idiots go after Helen and Amanda???? And Andy???
    beerbelly and redsox girl like this.

Clearly, this is a house filled with idiots. All they're worried about is getting to jury and the $$$ they will get if they do. Nobody wants to cross anybody! Their goal isn't necessarily the $500,000...it's being paid if they make it to jury. Fools!

I give credit to Jessie for trying to stand up to gagmanda! She did pretty well. (Not as well as Spencer BUT at least she has tried.) Loved her comment about the underwear. heh heh heh

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've never seen such a collection of ugly, nasty people, under one roof. I am also amazed at how much the people who seem to be the more decent group try to descend into their snake pit.....to fit in, I guess.
    redsox girl and tapper01 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not against Helen....yet. I think she's just doing what she knows how to do.....manipulate people by compliments. These idiots are so dumb they'll believe anything. I just think it's Helen's game play and to me, all's fair in BB.
    but I could be all wrong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't see anything wrong with being concerned about winning money....especially if you know you have NO chance of winning. You may as well have something to show for your time spent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345