+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Howard is evicted, But before he goes he takes out his unabridged hard cover bible and hits Amanda and Helen over the head with it. Then yells "Bye, you crazy lemmings!!!"No , (the last part didn't' happen, but America wishes, soooooooooooooooooo wishes it did).
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

The audience cheers as Howard sits with Julie. Loud cheering. He is popular. More so than anyone evicted thus far. Howard says he knows Amanda and Helen have been running things from the start. Julie asks how he felt about the racist comments. Howard replies that he was upset and distanced himself because he has a terrible temper and was worried he might react. Julie says Howard is so quiet it's hard to imagine him even raising his voice never mind losing it. He goes on to say he has a genuine friendship with Candice, balking at Julies question about a `showmance,' He says that even when Candice was angry at him he refused to politic against her because it's a genuine friendship and not subject to gameplay. He says lying to Helen was a mistake, but it was odd she personalized it.

Howard watches the requisite goodbye videos . His guy Spencer tells him they are BFF's forever and he tried his best to pull together an alliance to vote out Amanda, but because he was surrounded by half wits and all the village idiots that could be squished into the BB house, there was no chance to save him. He says he can't wait to see him on the outside. Howard weeps the tears of a man whose just lost his beloved hunting dog (but, not really). Gagmanda is next, and the demonic spirit which inhabits her plastic surgery soul leaps out from the video monitor and in one terrifying fiery woosh, consumes the entire stage, audience included. Then she burps. Oh come on, not really! But I need to practice my creative writing for crying out loud. Here's what really happened: Amanda does tell Howard he is a scheming, sketchy, manipulative untrustworthy human beings and her weeks of hard work have finally paid off. What Amanda again fails to grasp is that she has described herself to a t and therefore should have plotted for weeks to vote herself out, not Howard. Oh projection, thy name is Gagmanda. Helen is next in the batting order, and like the good little political strategist (and bald face liar) that she is, she squeezes out some fake tears and blows Miss America kisses to Howard, calling him a good man, someone she hated to vote out because he is her chess, volleyball, pool, reading and clog dancing best pal . She didn't really say clog dancing, but it was coming to that!

Candice is in the clean up spot in the good bye you sucker! good bye messages. She calls Howard her `boo;, her truest friend (jeez Howard has left behind a peckle and a bush of true friends in the BB house). She says he was her strength, her confidante and she admires him for never letting her recent meltdowns get under his skin. She says she can't wait to see him so they can go `sailing together.' She's very enthusiastic about going `sailing' with Howard. Since they never discussed sailing, rowing a boat , river rafting or floating lazily together upon a big inflatable sea dragon made for two, I think `sailing' is code talk. But that's just me and my boredom controlling my thoughts right now. Maybe they really are going to be Lovey and Mr. Howell. She would look cute wearing long rich lady gloves and Howard would look sophisticated as a Ralph Lauren model sporting a captains hat. Cuz Howard does rock hats, as we know. However, Howard looks perplexed by the sailing comment. So it's apparent I am only thinking wishfully of what could be.

Howard bids adieu to Julie and the audience (who really really like him, really!) back in the house everyone is loitering around Howards photo liker it's not his photo at all but in actuality an urn containing his ashes. They look stricken. Bereaved. Whispers of "Howard was such a good guy" can be heard floating through the air, thick with the weight of their collective grief and smelling an awful lot like B.S. Wait, Gaganda is not with the group! She's actually out back, in the yard! hanging upside down from a tree, cackling to herself as her bat wings envelop her evil countenance. Oh something wicked this way comes, BB houseguests!!!
    No Gagmanda has not turned into a bat nor is she hanging upside down from a tree in the backyard. Though that would be cool! But I am positive, hand to God, she is quietly cackling to herself at this faux funeral for the dearly departed Howard.

on to the HOH competition. Everyone stands atop a giant rotating barrel while holding onto reigns attached to individual plastic horse heads. Umm, the point is to keep your balance as the big wheel keeps on turning(faster and faster) while not letting go of the reigns otherwise a pile of china will fall, crashing into a trillion pieces upon the ground. Yeah, I'm confused, too. Oh and Julie mentions this will not be a have/have not week. Candice begins weeping for joy at this news.

The end.

BRAVO!!! An A for your creative writing practice blended with description. Thank you for bringing the show to those not camped out in Live Feeds.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

it was helen who told candice . . . . she overheard amanda and spencer talking when she was doing laps around the yard lol. i guess she only heard the first part of the convo tho.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    kay, I forgot who told Candice this, but Candice is now convinced Spencer has turned on her based on a rumor fed to her that Spencer is secretly plotting to get rid of her (or something like that, who knows anymore, I'm only the reporter that doesn't mean I can actually follow all of this half-baked gibberish that the houseguests believe to be crafty gameplay). So Candice loses her mind and calls a house meeting in which she goes whack a doo on Spencer telling him hde iks never to utter her name again, ever, EVDER! Because she now knows the truth: Spencer is out to get her. Spencer tells the cameras that he was lying to Amanda or Helen or one of those crazy broads in order to cover his tracks (which is sort of the truth). That he had no intention of voting out Candice. Now, almost everyone hates Candice.

it is odd . . . . she can't forgive him for a lie abt an alliance, but she can now align herself with the racist girl who told her to go make some rice?!?!!?! really helen???? i swear i can't stand ANY of the houseguests now bc candice irked me w her crazy girl moment last night!

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    The audience cheers as Howard sits with Julie. Loud cheering. He is popular. More so than anyone evicted thus far. Howard says he knows Amanda and Helen have been running things from the start. Julie asks how he felt about the racist comments. Howard replies that he was upset and distanced himself because he has a terrible temper and was worried he might react. Julie says Howard is so quiet it's hard to imagine him even raising his voice never mind losing it. He goes on to say he has a genuine friendship with Candice, balking at Julies question about a `showmance,' He says that even when Candice was angry at him he refused to politic against her because it's a genuine friendship and not subject to gameplay. He says lying to Helen was a mistake, but it was odd she personalized it.

Thanks, redsoxgirl, for all your posts....many had me laughing. You summed up everything so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12