+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That's what I thought I heard or something in that vicinity. Though my hearing isn't all that great and my memory is fair to middling.
    LOL! I love your grandma, I gather this girl isn't so sweet anyway. I am too old for this show!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Now over to the live feeds to see if her beauty is only skin deep! I, too, like that she doesn't seem nearly as trashy as some of the others.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, this is a kind of spoiler, but not from the live feeds, but it relates to things you mostly only see on the live feeds...but it's major info re Aaryn...

She's been fired by the modeling company she works with--two of them I think---due to her racist and homophobic remarks...so no job when she gets out--you can google for the details...it's even in major news papers now. GM has also been fired by her pageant company.

MFW edit: If it's in the mainstream news media, it's not a spoiler. The HGs don't find out about these kinds of things while they are still in the house.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-05-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Aaryn needs to learn to accept all people for who they are and stop with the negative remarks and name calling. I'd personally love to see her put off the show right now. Her comments were deplorable to many different nationalities and people. She should not be given the opportunity to win 500,000 dollars if she can't accept people who are different than her. It's 2013, join us in accepting people for who they are and not discriminating against others who believe differently than you Aaryn!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I like her. She may get taken advantage of. Seems a bit too trusting
    man was I wrong
    bearwme1 and lilcountriegal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    man was I wrong
    I was so wrong with her. I didn't for one moment think she had the foul mouth that she does
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She is horrible. If CBS was smart they would evict her for being a racist homophobe. It could only get them good press.
    scoot13 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Yeah but if they keep her on there, with all this publicity, people may tune in to see the racist in action... Their ratings suck this season and that is all that they really care about.

Somebody pointed out to me that the messed up spelling of her name contains all the letters of Aryan. Maybe her whole family are racist homophobes.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

Do y'all think it's possible that she'll be removed from the game? I'm seeing lots of stories on national news sites with people calling for her to be taken off of the show. Of course, if they want to be consistent, they will have to remove more than just her. I think GM and Spencer would have to be removed also. Then that could mess up the whole season. Tough decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast