• 3 Post By dagwood
  • 1 Post By I'm here
  • 3 Post By JavaJo

Thread: Next season 15 what are your wishes in regards to people and games

Next season 15 what are your wishes in regards to people and games

I want ALL new people. Various ages not just "the beautiful set"

No jessie ever again

new games and more food for the house competitions

more emphasis on the togetherness when cooking and showing the family style dinner

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Next season 15 what are your wishes in regards to people and games

I love Jessie. A season without a Jessie appearance would not be complete. It's a tradition now. <3

I would like all new people too. I don't like when they bring vets back, but I usually end up rooting for them and then get mad at myself Less recruits. A diverse cast. Food comps instead of have-nots. I don't mind Jessie as long as he isn't a returning player
    I'm here likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

No Jesse...please for the love of all that is good and holy, NO JESSE!

I would love to see all new players, maybe a superfans season. No recruits. I hate it when people have no clue how the game is played.
    tapper01, Coco46 and ilja like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I either want... all new houseguest... NO appearance from Jesse... OR an all-star season and thats a season with Dr. Will.
    tapper01 likes this.

I do NOT want to ever see Dr Will again. I didn't like him the first time, couldn't stand him the second time. Would not watch him a third.
    Unless....... if he was on with Evel Dick. That could be interesting, maybe.

As for Jesse, I didn't watch his first season, but have found him beyond irritating in his returns. I can't figure out why they keep bringing him back. I can't imagine anyone having him as a favorite.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post

As for Jesse, I didn't watch his first season, but have found him beyond irritating in his returns. I can't figure out why they keep bringing him back. I can't imagine anyone having him as a favorite.
    He always comes back as the "something bad" when Pandora's Box, so I think they get he's not that popular. I don't mind because it's funny when the HG's get stuck with him..lol. Especially when it happened to Britney during her first season

I'd like to see all new people. I don't care what else they do or what twists they throw in there, just as long as there aren't any vets involved. Bring our favorites in to host comps if they want them to appear in the game.
    Moontat, Lolli and I'm here like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I do NOT want to ever see Dr Will again. I didn't like him the first time, couldn't stand him the second time. Would not watch him a third.
    Unless....... if he was on with Evel Dick. That could be interesting, maybe.
    No Dr. Will????? OMG... *takes a step back from the shock*

I don't know how I feel about Evel Dick? During his season I suppose he did have a wee bit of shock factor. For the few seconds he was on... the second go... shock factor was gone. Maybe he didn't have enough time? IF it means Daniele has to come back too... then I don't want to see Evel Dick back.

I just don't get anything about Jesse... other than he loves his body.

+ Reply to Thread