+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/29 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum here.

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-29-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Britney is so friggin' stupid! Why didn't she even guess at what the drawings were??? She seemed stuck on the one, not sure if the answer was beach or summer, then on another one she seemed to be unsure if it was truck or car. Say something!!!! You may be right or you may be wrong. If you say nothing, you're sure to be out. What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny would say.

Then she's complaining about Dan only playing to save himself when he said he was going to throw it, only to admit she's playing to save herself so she doesn't get put on the block if Dan saves himself. Double-standard much???? Bimbo.
    Emerald Fox likes this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

No she was playing to SAVE herself AND Dan...Dan is playing the game, I understand. But I can't understand how people love everything thing he does and yet they blast Britney. If Dan farts, people are like "OMG! GENIUS!" He is a ruthless back stabber but he is the BB God. Yet if Britney tells a lie, she's a brat/mean girl/paranoid/etc...

This show will SUCK without Britney. I cross my fingers she can get out of this!

West Coast airing of the show will be delayed due to the Rep VP nominee speech. If you have your DVR set for 8 PM, add the 9 PM show as well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Thanks Arielflies! Hopefully I saw this in time to remotely set the DVR.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Everybody else accepts being evicted from the house... but not Dan! Dan smiled when he first walked into the disco room. Why? He makes lemonade out of lemons. I wonder how long it took Dan to figure out his plan. Amazing.

Finally home and ready to watch this episode. Both the BB 8pm show and the Criminal Minds 9pm show recorded. Thanks again for the heads up.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Everybody else accepts being evicted from the house... but not Dan! Dan smiled when he first walked into the disco room. Why? He makes lemonade out of lemons. I wonder how long it took Dan to figure out his plan. Amazing.
    Did he do that all alone? I always wonder if production didn't have a word- I guess not- I am never keen on anyone that swears on their wife and ring etc. Other than that, good move Dan, still cant stand watching you though . I just dont know why.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This episode tops the Boogie elimination one.
    • Floater changes to partner in crime
    • Heated PoV competition
    • Flashback to Boogie's self elimination (out of all the things to learn from Boogie)
    • In 1000 years did I not see that PoV winner happening
    • Bizarre, unpredictable house meeting
    • Devious scheming
    • Ian's role basically publicly revealed (only one who isn't in the loop is Joe)
    • Unholy Alliance proposed (from now on, that's my personal name for Frank/Jen + Dan/Danielle)
    • Unholy Alliance actually CREATED
    • Power move
    • Backstab + revenge on top of it
    Last edited by Endit; 08-30-2012 at 02:34 AM.
    Emerald Fox likes this.

Three grossly overrated housemates, Janelle, Boogie and Britney, meet Dan. Dan, show these pretenders how it's done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast