+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 7/21 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

7/21 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Is Cassi or Shelly headed out the door? And will a newbie ever win HoH?

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/21 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Thats why I like Jordan so much because she has a heart crying over having to put Cass/Shell up. I wish she had done what she wanted to do and put up Rachel and Brenden instead.

FORT Newbie

I sure hope Rachel doesn't plan on acting any time soon because based on her tears to Jordan she is a terrible actress!

Ugh, another Rachel HoH...just shoot me now.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Oh my gosh, how tacky to have the audio still on when someone was peeing.
    I have to give the audio crew credit for the most part though, because I can't stand all the chewing, wrapper-crinkling, rattling noises that they've successfully edited out for the show. I don't know how people watching live feeds handle that - I'd have to mute for sure.

Julie Chen drives me CRAZY when she gets her "serious" voice on during these challenges: "I need your final choice!!!!" sheesh. She sounds like a crabby teacher, and it's just annoying. She's annoying in general - even talking to Cassi about being pretty...ugh. You sound stupid, Julie.

Yuck, Rachel won HOH again. I can't stand her; she's so immature and manipulative. Cassi came off very well during this episode, and made Rachel and Brenden look really bad. I don't know how much more I can watch her. Well, now that she's in charge again, she should be happy!

I wonder what the change in the game involves for next week?

FORT Fogey

The problem with this golden key.... it stops people from playing for HOH! fewer options for winning the competition... UGH, Rachel again! Both she and Brendon are such tools. For being so "book smart", they are just idiots in life. Brendon looked the fool in his discussion with Cassie....

Gross, disgusting season. They're all lining up to vote with the veterans now. 9-0 for Cassie!? Shelley be damned... it will come back to bite her and the rest of the newbies by choosing the dark side. They'll all be chewed and spit out when the time comes.

And now Rachel wins HoH again... oh goodie.

Next elimination is 100% predictable: Dominic or Lawon goes home. They've already roped in Kalia, and are trying to get Adam, so they are the only possible choices. Danielle may fight for Dominic, but him winning PoV might paint him as risky and he's in better shape as well so he's more of a threat. Adam is playdoh (albeit stiff though).

**** this season and the tradition of mixing All Stars with newbies. The reality format is just not made for it. Of course the experienced players are going to do better, and then the season becomes All Stars controlling idiots. And lets say that the All Stars don't get their way - then the first couple weeks are "Vote out the All Stars!" Either way, the game becomes extremely predictable.

If Big Brother really wanted to mix the game up, they should've had Pandora's box from week 1. And also pair veterans with newbies.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-22-2011 at 05:06 AM.

I thought Cassie proved she has more class in her little finger, than Rachel and Brenden combined.What a beautiful girl. Rachel took what Cassie tried to say, and twisted it( along with fake tears) i wish J&J would grow a pair and get rid of B&R! so another newbie couple go up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    Gross, disgusting season. They're all lining up to vote with the veterans now. 9-0 for Cassie!? Shelley be damned... it will come back to bite her and the rest of the newbies by choosing the dark side. They'll all be chewed and spit out when the time comes.
    I disagree here - I think they all knew that Cassi was going to end up going, so they just voted that way. Plus, given Rachel's manipulation, it probably was better to vote that way so it appeared they were loyal to her. I think many are not liking her (and I'm wishing that Dick was able to stay in the contest... we'd see the second coming of him treating someone like he did Jen - except within the stricter rules now. BTW, I didn't agree with what he did to Jen at all, but she was no saint).

And now Rachel wins HoH again... oh goodie.

Next elimination is 100% predictable: Dominic or Lawon goes home. They've already roped in Kalia, and are trying to get Adam, so they are the only possible choices. Danielle may fight for Dominic, but him winning PoV might paint him as risky and he's in better shape as well so he's more of a threat. Adam is playdoh (albeit stiff though).
    I agree, and as far as Rachel winning HOH, I say it might be good because given her tendency to throw fits when she loses, it will show when she does lose or go up for eviction that she is unworthy of the win and needs to be ousted.

**** this season and the tradition of mixing All Stars with newbies. The reality format is just not made for it. Of course the experienced players are going to do better, and then the season becomes All Stars controlling idiots. And lets say that the All Stars don't get their way - then the first couple weeks are "Vote out the All Stars!" Either way, the game becomes extremely predictable.

If Big Brother really wanted to mix the game up, they should've had Pandora's box from week 1. And also pair veterans with newbies.
    I agree with both Pandora's box and the vet/newbies thing. CBS takes a decent idea and screws it up par for course. I guess though that having six guests would've brought real suspicion that this was going to be a twist though... while I do have to wonder if any of the 8 newbies cottoned on to the fact the show has never had less than 10 participants.

And also pair veterans with newbies.
    I like this idea. They could have brought in 7 noobs and 7 vets and paired them up. Maybe had them draw for their partner out of a hat instead of choosing. That would have caused some drama because lets say Rachel and Brendon formed an alliance, they would expect their partners to be on board but if their partners didn't like each other.....hmmm. That might have been fun!!!

I also think they are doing this whole golden key wrong, as well. I think it should only keep the person holding one safe from nomination. I think they should be able to compete in food comps, play POV and HOH comps. Then they could tick people off and still be safe. Rather than get a free ride. Plus..it wouldn't limit the people playing for HOH, which I think is totally unfair, especially to the noobs.
    Endit likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast