+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7/14 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

7/14 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Keith and Porsche up for eviction -- who is going? And who will be the new HoH?

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/14 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Brendon, you need professional help -- Rachel can't "demasculinate" you in front of other people unless you already feel that way yourself.

I love how he blames her for his insecurities and inadequacies. He's sick.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

If Brendon is so worried about being taken seriously as a medical professional, perhaps he should stop using ridiculous non-words like "demasculinate" instead of emasculate, which is what he means.

And seriously, if he's worried about his reputation or Rachel's, her use of a goofy, inoffensive pet name for him on camera should be the least of his concerns.
    Endit and JavaJo like this.

Nik

Please please please let Porsche go so Dom and Cassi don't look like fools.

FORT Fogey

You know, Keith is a lot more likable post-eviction than he ever was in the house. He took the farewell messages, including Porsche's, very well and was able to laugh at himself.
    mesachick and JavaJo like this.

Well this stinks. Maybe the new people should have conferred with each other about the actions of the last cast of Survivor (people cozying up to Boston Rob and taking him all the way to the end). Let's hope the same doesn't happen here.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Even though I love Jordyn and Jeff, it may have been more exciting if one of the newbies one. I hate when it gets all predictable.

[QUOTE=Tilden;4337052]You know, Keith is a lot more likable post-eviction than he ever was in the house. He took the farewell messages, including Porsche's, very well and was able to laugh at himself.[/QUOTE
    Yes I noticed that too. Maybe he was more relaxed once it was over decided to act like a good loser! Also agree that its getting pretty predictable now that the vets are in control for another week! But thats what happens whjen you bring back old players. They know the ropes, they know the game and it gives them an advantage. I really would have prederred to see an entire new cast of fresh faces all working from the same level!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If Brendon is so worried about being taken seriously as a medical professional, perhaps he should stop using ridiculous non-words like "demasculinate" instead of emasculate, which is what he means.

And seriously, if he's worried about his reputation or Rachel's, her use of a goofy, inoffensive pet name for him on camera should be the least of his concerns.
    Exactly ! That was really stupid, but it was Brendon talking, after all. Both of these people seem really insecure and very clingy. I thought I was gonna barf when they "made up" and Rachel climbed on top of him and started slobbering all over him. I've had quite enough of this pair already.

I do like Jeff & Jordan but I wish one of the newbies had won HOH. If the old folks keep winning it's going to get real dull.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    Even though I love Jordyn and Jeff, it may have been more exciting if one of the newbies one. I hate when it gets all predictable.
    Yes, my mind was racing with the thought of Dom winning - what would that have been like??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast