+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

The Chen Bot is already practicing to once again be the most wooden host on TV.

FORT Fanatic

Ok, I'm just going to say it already! The lag between "Survivor" and the start of "Big Brother" ruins late May and all of June's reality watching. What am I suppose to do, go out and challenge my neighbors to frequent reward challenges? I do know which ones I would vote off the block first and who I would allign with to bring to the final three. Guess I have been think about this too long. But, the "Backing out of the driveway without ever looking back challenge" goes to the neighbor two houses down, her driveway is a DMZ area on our street!
    Is it July 7th yet???

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Ok, I'm just going to say it already! The lag between "Survivor" and the start of "Big Brother" ruins late May and all of June's reality watching. What am I suppose to do, go out and challenge my neighbors to frequent reward challenges? I do know which ones I would vote off the block first and who I would allign with to bring to the final three. Guess I have been think about this too long. But, the "Backing out of the driveway without ever looking back challenge" goes to the neighbor two houses down, her driveway is a DMZ area on our street!
    Is it July 7th yet???
    I agree!! I hate wishing away the summer, but C'MON already. Im anxiously awaiting time to purchase my live feeds. Im desperate.... Id probably sit and watch the live feeds of an empty house for a month while waiting just to have SOMETHING.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Is it July 7th yet???
    Oh, this is very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The Chen Bot is already practicing to once again be the most wooden host on TV.
    Have you watched her show The Talk? She is actually the funniest, warmest, self deprecating woman on her hosting panel. I was so shocked when her real personality started shining through. She's absolutely hilarious and down to earth. I'm hoping that that carries over into BB this season. She's just so animated....it's like there are two different Julies. But honestly, after watching The Talk every day...I've changed my mind about her. She's fabulous!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree. Julie is coming out of her shell on The Talk! I have learned so much about her and it seems pretty positive overall. I like everyone on the Talk--its taken place of the View which I just dont watch anymore, especially now that I am boycotting all that is ABC.

Agreed - and I think Julie had already been loosening up as a host on BB the past couple of seasons. Remember when she wouldn't let that jackhole Braden squirm out of owning up to his nasty comments (including some about her)?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Having withdrawls, i miss big brother. Can't wait for it to come back!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Agreed - and I think Julie had already been loosening up as a host on BB the past couple of seasons. Remember when she wouldn't let that jackhole Braden squirm out of owning up to his nasty comments (including some about her)?
    I agree, plus i think it would be weird without Julie, shes just a part of BB now.

I can't wait

+ Reply to Thread