+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;3982534;
    Which two houseguests had the green X's on their memory wall photos in the first episode? Now that the saboteur has said that it should be "obvious" who have been life-long friends... I'm beginning to think that the X's were their way of showing it.
    The two with green X's were Brittney and Kathy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;3982534;
    Which two houseguests had the green X's on their memory wall photos in the first episode? Now that the saboteur has said that it should be "obvious" who have been life-long friends... I'm beginning to think that the X's were their way of showing it.
    It was Brittney and Kathy. I can believe it, because they had a fight, which could have easily been staged to attempt to throw us off. And with the stunt Brittney pulled on tonights ep, I can see how she'd be the sab. But I don't see why she'd snitch on herself.

But one thing I'd like to know is, how does the saboteur know? Does this mean that the saboteur is being given inside info about the house? If not, that means the sab. is one of the lifelong friends, which wouldn't make much sense to let everyone know.... I got a feeling the saboteur is not one of them, but some kinda funky twist that I can't quit put my finger on. I'll bet its something weird like a HG living in the backroom that they've never met before. I dunno, I can't wait to see who/what it is, though. This is the first time in a while BB has had me extremely eager to see how a twist works out. If it's something stupid like the guinea pigs being related, I'm gonna be pissed!
    Last edited by airmcnair06; 07-14-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Kathy said she had a son who was 22 years old. So, she is not too young to have a child around brits age.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bgbrofan;3982566;
    Kathy said she had a son who was 22 years old. So, she is not too young to have a child around brits age.
    Oh I thought I remembered she said he was 18 but maybe the 18 I remembered was my calculation of her age when he was born! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;3982487;
    I don't know if anyone else caught it, but she also said there was a "siesta" going on in the back yard during the POV.

I just caught that and was going to post.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;3982558;

But one thing I'd like to know is, how does the saboteur know? Does this mean that the saboteur is being given inside info about the house?
    Very valid point! Perhaps the saboteur is one of the two who have known each other for a long time? It wouldn't make sense to sabotage your own game... But who knows what reactions it would actually cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;3982580;
    Very valid point! Perhaps the saboteur is one of the two who have known each other for a long time? It wouldn't make sense to sabotage your own game... But who knows what reactions it would actually cause?
    If the saboteur isn't playing for the half-million, I'm sure the video messages are done in consultation with BB -- the producers or the viewers are telling him/her what to say.

So it wouldn't have to be information that the houseguest knows for him/herself. Plus there's a 50-50 chance it's a lie anyway.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Did Britney say she got SCOTCH free? Typical.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Even if I was Italian, I don't think I'd name my son "Enzo". And somebody needs to get that boy to the Hair Club for Men as soon as possible.

"The Brigade".....the low IQ boys.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3983124;
    Did Britney say she got SCOTCH free? Typical.
    I only caught the last few minutes of the show, but I caught that "gem."
    Where does BB find these people? They all seem to be dumb as rocks.

Brittney and Kathy look related, to me. Does anyone know if they are?

Have they said who is the saboteur?
    I'm sorry I missed last night's epi.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast