+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I really just dont think I like Brittany....... if I was in that house, boy, that girl......... and her brattiness and "meangirl" attitude would be put in check so quick......... She probably would have been my first target

FORT Regular

Question... Have we even heard from Kristen at all? She's barely been shown. Makes me wonder if it isn't Kristen that's the saboteur so everyone will be saying "OMG, I forgot she was even in the house."

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;3975493;
    If Kathy is the saboteur, she's being way too obvious. No one else had the trouble she did with the caramel, and she doesn't appear to be that out of shape.

Anyone else notice that Lane seems somewhat confused most of the time? I can't decide if he's playing dumb or he really is kind of dumb. The fact that he doesn't talk all that much doesn't strike me as odd, because there actually is at least some truth to the stereotype of the laconic westerner (I've run into enough of them to know), but when he didn't know what brigade meant....He's definitely good at the physical challenges, though.

Brendon said that he doesn't have anyone with whom he can discuss science shortly after he said he's in a Phd program in physics. Good grief, the one place you'd think he'd have plenty of people with whom he could discuss science would be in a doctoral program in physics.

Why would Hayden be seeking advice from Brittany? Did I miss something? Have they become close? Shouldn't he be looking to his alliance for advice?

Oh, and do we have no smokers in the house this season? I haven't seen anyone smoking out on the patio yet.

Lane on the first night said he hoped that they didnt expect him to think much..........
    And Kathy is a smoker

FORT Newbie

Putting up the showmance ???

Thinking kathy is the saboteur....she is making it way too obvious about throwing the competitions !!

Oh, and do we have no smokers in the house this season? I haven't seen anyone smoking out on the patio yet.[/QUOTE]

so far I've only seek Kathy smoking!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;3975514;
    Oh, and do we have no smokers in the house this season? I haven't seen anyone smoking out on the patio yet.
    so far I've only seek Kathy smoking!!![/QUOTE]

If Kathy's a heavy smoker, that might explain why she got so exhausted so quickly in the caramel, I guess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3975466;
    Glad the Have-Not room is so nasty. At least the hamsters will think twice before giving up next time.

I would have left Kathy right there in the caramel if I was on her team. Now she's complaining about maggots and whatnot.

Can you imagine Jesse and Gnat's reactions if that had been their have not room, and they'd been forced to sleep there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;3975524;
    so far I've only seen Kathy smoking!!!

If Kathy's a heavy smoker, that might explain why she got so exhausted so quickly in the caramel, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are probably right!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;3975529;
    Can you imagine Jesse and Gnat's reactions if that had been their have not room, and they'd been forced to sleep there?
    Except for the supposed smell, I think last year's HN room was worse, with all the flat metal and thin mats to sleep on.

I know how to fall asleep just fine in a beach chair.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

(Thanks, all, Hayden is the Animal, okay.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast