+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monet - BB12

Re: Monet - BB12

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3957056;
    I will be so upset if BB has cast the black woman as the villain again! Someone needs to call the NAACP! There are so many lovable black women in this country! Can we cast one of them every now and then?
    I think the Driver's License picture was meant to be a joke so maybe she is really a sweet heart. She better be!
    ITA with your post...with regards to the bold part..if the picture of her is a REALLY bad one then I can see it as a joke, but if it is a really good pic and she has that comment that she is so cool (paraphrasing) then I can see her being very shallow and full of herself, even if she is trying to pass it off as a joke.
    My hopes for her is she is a funny nice and genuine person...somehow I feel I'm going to be dissapointed!

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

maybe she'll cry over her Memory Wall picture if it's not good

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brycola;3958538;
    I have a new rule...anyone that lists "gym" or "working out" in their bio goes to the bottom of my list. I'm not sure why, but that screams "LOSER" to me. And I actually do go to a gym regularly...but feeling the need to list that as a favorite activity or accomplishment is someone wanting the world to know that they are in shape. I imagine some of you will disagree with me, but I've read some online dating profiles before...and when someone lists the gym or working out, they're usually full of themselves.
    Especially when she lists "running" and "swimming" as two of her other favorite activities.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Hmm. I'll reserve judgement on this one. I'd like to think after Chima BB would look for the antithesis in their next AA female. I like the fact she said she'll wait to devise her strategy until she actually gets in the house and meets who she was playing with. I think that's smart. I also like that she lists Jordan as a fave and doesn't like "guys who think they're all that." As far as loving shopping...guilty!...but I definitely wouldn't consider myself ditzy. If the driver's license comment was truly meant as a joke, I also like her sense of humor (c'mon, if it really is decent, I'd call that an accomplishment too ). And, I like her slop attitude I guess the only things that turned me off were when she made the comment about putting someone classy in the house like herself, and how she was the coolest person you'd ever meet. We'll see. I'm more suspicious about the likelihood of her being the mole since she's been on Young and Restless and therefor has some acting experience...not to mention it's a CBS show.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3958578;
    maybe she'll cry over her Memory Wall picture if it's not good
    Who knew after seeing that and laughing my butt off at her; that Jen would become my favorite houseguest that year.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

She can't wait to eat slop, presumably to shed all those unwanted pounds.

Well, well, well.....
    I am totally on the fence with this one. Don't have a clue if I love her, like her or hate her.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3959834;
    Well, well, well.....
    I am totally on the fence with this one. Don't have a clue if I love her, like her or hate her.
    I feel the same way. I don't get a good sense of how she will be in the house. There were many who speculated she would be a demanding princess but she seems a bit lethargic in the interviews I have seen (I haven't seen them all). I am not sure about this one.
    She is an actress and that does read "saboteur" to me. But I am hoping none of the women are the saboteur.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3960253;
    She is an actress and that does read "saboteur" to me. But I am hoping none of the women are the saboteur.
    I think "actress" is a bit of a stretch. See below: Source: Glen Carbon woman on 'Big Brother'

CBS announced the 2010 "Big Brother" cast on "The Early Show" Wednesday, and the 13 new hamsters -- er, houseguests -- include model Monet Stunson, 24, of Glen Carbon. Stunson is a 2004 graduate of Metro-East Lutheran High School and attended Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville. She was first runner-up for Miss Illinois USA 2009 and won a walk-on role on "The Young and the Restless" in a KMOV competition.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by diva211;3969970;
    I think "actress" is a bit of a stretch. See below: Source: Glen Carbon woman on 'Big Brother'
    Ahem, "Aspiring Actress." Annie is an actress though. I think she used to do theater! I still think Matt is the saboteur.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast