+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

Re: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3916930;
    I've always hated the themes, especially when there's a stipulation to it. Wasn't it last season, for the first few weeks, you couldn't nominate or vote against anyone in your little clique? The enemies one did benefit and hurt the others contestant chances, so at least it went somewhere, but usually they don't. Then there was the twin swap during season 5, which might have been better had they never revealed that Adria and Natalie were switching in and out. The absolute worst twist was season 9's (big surprise) where they paired everyone up. Just let them go in and play their own game. I'm sure they could figure out other twists and turns to throw at them. Jeff's power he was given by the audience was definitely a good one.

I liked Alice in Wonderland, and also season 10s theme where they designed the house by various decades. But I think the whole BB house could use a make over.
    That's the theme that got me watching the show. I started watching just to see if they could pull it off and then I got hooked on the actual show. Before that I couldn't care less about Big Brother, I'm not even sure what got me to watch the first episode of season 5.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3915984;
    That backyard could use a makeover. I'm not sure what else they could do to the house. The year they did the Alice in Wonderland them, it was cool.

But I agree....no themes for the show! No exes, no secret partners, no America's dorks.
    I loved the Alice in Wonderland Theme too that carried through the house and the competitions - remember the bunny suits!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3916163;
    Ok. I know the twists can be annoying but I totally loved the exes and secret partners! The exes were so much drama and the secret partners season was the best season ever! Kaysar! I really like it when the twists affect everyone equally. The enemies season was horrible. Especially since Dick and Daniele actually benefited from it and won because of it.
    I don't mind a twist if it involves everyone in the house - season 6 where everyone had a secret partner. But I dislike twists that only involve a few of the house guests - season 8 with the 3 enemies or season 5 with brother/sister and twins or season 4 with 4 exs.

I would like to see tasks that the whole house would work together to compete to win some kind of luxury item (booze, catered dinner, etc). I remember in Season 1 (I know most didn't like it) they had to have 2 people dancing at all times for a 24 hour period.

There is just too much time that the HGs have nothing to do and they sleep the time away...they have to stop the sleeping somehow...it does not make for good feed watching.

I would also like to see them go back to Peanut Butter and Jam instead of the slop. The slop just makes the hgs sleep and complain a lot. At least with BPJ it was annoying but they could live on it and still have energy (I could live on toast with PB).

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3917904;
    I loved the Alice in Wonderland Theme too that carried through the house and the competitions - remember the bunny suits!
    My favourite house theme was "A House of Extremes" in All Stars - I loved those neon flames on the wall, the gargoyles and the spider cage.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 05-29-2010 at 10:52 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Themes, exlovers, hidden players, America's vote...I dont care, bring it all on! I am so ready for summer! For those of you who dont want all the puff that goes with the show, I have one question. What do you want to watch? I mean people sitting in a house with no outside influence would make for one very boring show. It's called production. Otherwise you might wanna tune in to your local prison camera feed and watch the ones in solitary confinement. Yawn.

I wish BB would start in June. When football season starts I have to go to the games because of my son playing. I missed the episode that Jeff got evicted . But thank goodness for the great people at the fort(Thank you Irisheyes) that kept me posted!!!

Last year was my first year with the feeds and I loved every minute! It was a season of drama. It was not all about sex and vain people. It was more about dysfunctionally vain people.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3917949;
    Themes, exlovers, hidden players, America's vote...I dont care, bring it all on! I am so ready for summer! For those of you who dont want all the puff that goes with the show, I have one question. What do you want to watch? I mean people sitting in a house with no outside influence would make for one very boring show. It's called production. Otherwise you might wanna tune in to your local prison camera feed and watch the ones in solitary confinement. Yawn.
    There is obviously production. I don't think anyone wants to watch a show without games, twists, and unexpected surprises. I think many of us have said that we want everyone to have a fair chance and you house guests should stay in the house by their own merits!

I watch the feeds and I like to see people talking strategy! Those who have a good strategy should stay in the house! Those who do not have a good strategy should not. The feeds get boring when the strategic players go home early, in my opinion.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

If it starts airing July 8 - how much before that will the HGs enter the house?? Isn't it only like a week to 10 days?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Its about 4 or 5 days, from what I recall.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Last season they entered the house on July 4th and the feeds went live July 9th after the first episode. I believe that is the right date. So I assume becasue the first show is July 8th this season they will enter the house July 3rd.

I wish we got the feeds the minute they enter the house. I bet we miss some good stuff.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3918497;
    There is obviously production. I don't think anyone wants to watch a show without games, twists, and unexpected surprises. I think many of us have said that we want everyone to have a fair chance and you house guests should stay in the house by their own merits!

I watch the feeds and I like to see people talking strategy! Those who have a good strategy should stay in the house! Those who do not have a good strategy should not. The feeds get boring when the strategic players go home early, in my opinion.

I watch the feeds too and some players that talk game 24/7 become annoying. Also, the hg's that tell eveyone that they are huge fans of Big Brother are putting a target on thier backs.

I think the key to winning Big Brother is a balnce between having a good strategy, being social, and sometimes luck. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918729;
    I watch the feeds too and some players that talk game 24/7 become annoying. Also, the hg's that tell eveyone that they are huge fans of Big Brother are putting a target on thier backs.

I think the key to winning Big Brother is a balnce between having a good strategy, being social, and sometimes luck. JMO
    I think it might always be luck! The twists have helped out some winners as well. Dick and Jordan were favored a lot by the twists/America's voting/production influence.
    Constant game talk can be annoying when they say the same things over again but that is where all the action takes place! You won't know what's happening unless you watch the gamers!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

+ Reply to Thread