+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jeff - BB11

FORT Fogey

Re: Jeff - BB11

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3732721;
    Oh, I didn't hear about that interview! Thanks for the update Ky-la!
    Yep, Jeff & Jordan flew back home Sunday night and Jordan called into Ross' show on Monday. He posted pt. 1 today where they talked about the house she bought and people recognizing, nothing too exciting. Ross wanted to save all the juicy questions (i.e. Jeff) until pt. 2, which will be posted tomorrow.

The video is kind of hidden on their site for some reason. Click on the 'Friday's Night In Moment' video, then after the preview Pt. 1 of the interview w/Jordan is under 'Related Videos'.
    Last edited by ky-la; 10-20-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Ace

I like J & J. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree, but he's a mensch. And is there anybody sweeter than Jordo? Couldn't happen to two nicer people (and nice news to hear in the wake of the Adam story).
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3732829;
    Yep, Jeff & Jordan flew back home Sunday night and Jordan called into Ross' show on Monday. He posted pt. 1 today where they talked about the house she bought and people recognizing, nothing too exciting. Ross wanted to save all the juicy questions (i.e. Jeff) until pt. 2, which will be posted tomorrow.

The video is kind of hidden on their site for some reason. Click on the 'Friday's Night In Moment' video, then after the preview Pt. 1 of the interview w/Jordan is under 'Related Videos'.
    Do you have a link to Ross' site for those of us that don't know it. I'd love to see the video. Thanks!

Premium Member

Jeff is off to get his lasik surgery today, isn't that what Jordan bought him?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yup! I hope it all goes well for him!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

What I like best about Jeff and Jordan is that they are so REAL and they both are honest and genuinely nice people who happen to be gorgeous and happened to become (somewhat) famous. It's just so refreshing to read about their lives and their relationship instead of hearing more about psuedo celebs who are nasty and trampy and think they have to flash their breasts or abs or their really private parts to get attention. (**coughbritneyparislindsaycou gh**)Jeff and Jordan are way, way classier than most of the folks you usually read or hear about. Reading about them just makes me smile. They're just so darn nice.... And I find that refreshing!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

2nd part of Ross' interview w/Jeff: LINK

Be sure to watch the extra question that Ross asks during the credits.

To the Point

Too cute. Love it.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, Jordie looks so good!! And Jeff is as hot as ever!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread