+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 446

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

  1. #401
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3199909;
    He will have to sit and think about the 25,000 he lost.
    If I only had:

    Not picked my nose daily

    Washed by hands after using the bathroom once

    Been nice to even one person in the house

    I may have won.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  2. #402
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,208

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Ha, paw paw...you know I love you too, I hope.

    He'll probably just tell himself that women (like Keesha) have it easier than men.
    I can hear Renny now, saying, Jerry? Jerry came in second? Come awwwwn.

    He'll probably also think, if I would only have told them more of my stories,
    especially about my time in the Marines and in my jobs in business.

  3. #403
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    I also loved the way Brian called out April and Michelle for there cattiness towards Keesha in the jury house and how what they did had nothing to do with the game. He called them out and showed them for the nasty people they are. So now of course since it was brought up on the show Keesha is going to ask him exactly what they said. I'm sure at the interviews in the backyard there will be alot of tension between them. I loved the way both him and Steven spoke up and said what they thought of the nastiness from Michelle/April/Jerry and even Ollie

  4. #404
    Galveston-Flagship 08/08 TexasSweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    41
    Posts
    98

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3199913;
    I also loved the way Brian called out April and Michelle for there cattiness towards Keesha in the jury house and how what they did had nothing to do with the game. He called them out and showed them for the nasty people they are. So now of course since it was brought up on the show Keesha is going to ask him exactly what they said. I'm sure at the interviews in the backyard there will be alot of tension between them. I loved the way both him and Steven spoke up and said what they thought of the nastiness from Michelle/April/Jerry and even Ollie
    Did you see Ape and Michelle look at each other when he said that. They looked shocked that he was accusing them of such terrible lies.

    They will lie to Keesha and say it isn't true. I don't think they understand the concept that there is video proof out there.
    Renegades all the way!!!

    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

  5. #405
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3199913;
    I also loved the way Brian called out April and Michelle for there cattiness towards Keesha in the jury house and how what they did had nothing to do with the game. He called them out and showed them for the nasty people they are.
    And Michelle got that "who me " look on her face. hey Michelle, if a camera is on 2 feet from your face while you say it, it will come out.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  6. #406
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3199911;
    If I only had:

    Not picked my nose daily

    Washed by hands after using the bathroom once

    Been nice to even one person in the house

    I may have won.
    Im sure there is a whole book we could write about why Jerry lost.
    Add to that:

    Not said vile nasty things about others especially Keesha

    Not been mean to Dan. I should have never called him Judas

    Minded my own business and place myself into the middle of all the arguments in the house.

  7. #407
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by andee;3199912;
    Ha, pawpaw...you know I love you too, I hope.
    to you too.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  8. #408
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasSweetie;3199915;
    Did you see Ape and Michelle look at each other when he said that. They looked shocked that he was accusing them of such terrible lies.

    They will lie to Keesha and say it isn't true. I don't think they understand the concept that there is video proof out there.
    I know that was priceless. They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They are so stupid the camera is recording everything they say and do when they are watching those tapes. What they didn't think it would be aired And they may lie about it but th proof is on tape. And you know Keesha isn't going to believe them.
    There may be another catfight in the backyard tonight during the afte show interviews.

  9. #409
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3199917;
    And Michelle got that "who me " look on her face. hey Michelle, if a camera is on 2 feet from your face while you say it, it will come out.
    Yes definately deer caught in the headlights look.

  10. #410
    Black cats rule! folsomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NOLA
    Posts
    231

    Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3199913;
    I also loved the way Brian called out April and Michelle for there cattiness towards Keesha in the jury house and how what they did had nothing to do with the game. He called them out and showed them for the nasty people they are. So now of course since it was brought up on the show Keesha is going to ask him exactly what they said. I'm sure at the interviews in the backyard there will be alot of tension between them. I loved the way both him and Steven spoke up and said what they thought of the nastiness from Michelle/April/Jerry and even Ollie
    That was one of my favorite moments....and I was hoping for more of those "moments" after they voted!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.