+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ollie - BB10

Re: Ollie - BB10

I have never heard that before. I read it as the cartoon version also. Guess I've seen more Roger Rabbit than been exposed to the outside world.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you, MFW. That's exactly how I meant it, and learned it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Goodbye Ollie, I don't see him lasting long once everyone catches on to his so-called relationship with April It seems it is always the guy that pays the price? Doesn't he remember what happened to Nick because of Daniele and Matt because of Natalie and even James admitted hooking up with Chelsia is what hurt his game so why would he make the same dumb move I guess it proves guys only think with 1 thing and it not their brain

I'm hoping to find something that I like about this guy, but I'm not holding out hope. Rookies, who don't know that they are rookies, make me crazy. He just seems like such a goofball.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Heh I think he should stop thinking with "little Ollie", and start thinking about his game, guess it's too late now, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I have a feeling that the Ollie showmance is going to bite this confident gentleman in the butt when he least expects it. I like him, but I don't think he's smart enough to win; although I think he believes he is smart enough to win.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

The man is deluded by his hormones.

FORT Fogey

what puzzles me is how old looking he is for a 27 yrs old.

Ollie strikes me as spineless. When he was in Keesha's HOH room, following the scent of April, when Angie and Renny(?) knocked on the door, Keesha said, "Tell them to give me 5 minutes." Mr. Jellyfish (as in "spineless as a...") just opened the door and let them walk in. What a sissy! Can't stand him!!!!

Can someone please tell him to stop calling Julie "Julie Mama"? That's so incredibly annoying. (Well, at least it's expected.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast