+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Keesha - BB10

Re: Keesha - BB10

I knew a lot of people thought that she looked like Daniele in a few years and I didn't really see it until last night. It was so creepy. Keesha even whines like Daniele did. Hopes she stops it soon.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3124824;
    Everyone just keep this in mind : Janelle was unpopular in the beginning, and now she is arguablly the most popular houseguest in BB history. And though not as popular as Janelle, Jessica was also quite unpopular in the beginning. She also gained a lot of fans during her time in the past.

Only time will tell if Keesha will be the same.
    I called it!

At least I think I did, right? The way I'm reading things, Keesha definitely has some fans out there.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3141486;
    I called it!

At least I think I did, right? The way I'm reading things, Keesha definitely has some fans out there.
    I would say I'm a Keesha fan, I suppose. I definitely like her better than April and Libra, at least.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

i like Keesha compared to others there yes

but i can't see her even coming close being as loveable as Janelle

but of course, only time will tell, the game just started

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

I like Keesha! If she had 20, maybe 30, more IQ points, I'd love her.

If Keesha is smart, she'll put April and Ollie up on the block then after the veto backdoor Libra, if she's smart, lets wait and see.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3144496;
    If Keesha is smart, she'll put April and Ollie up on the block then after the veto backdoor Libra, if she's smart, lets wait and see.
    Keesha doesn't have the guts to do that. She might recognize that that would be the smart thing to do, but I don't think she has enough backbone to turn on her "alliance" like that.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Hard to say. Is it that she's not smart enough to realize she's not 'in' the alliance, or is it that she's afraid she can't get any more traction with a new alliance?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3144612;
    Hard to say. Is it that she's not smart enough to realize she's not 'in' the alliance, or is it that she's afraid she can't get any more traction with a new alliance?
    I think it is most likely a little of both. I don't think she really realizes that her alliance does not at all have her back, but likewise, she doesn't really have anywhere else to go.

As HOH, however, now is her time to start making deals. She holds the power, and people are willing to make deals. She wants out of the "Mean Girls" alliance, and if she doesn't use this chance to get out and form a new, stronger alliance, then she is just digging her on grave in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3144694;
    "Mean Girls" alliance
    Thank you for that! I've been struggling to find a way to refer to them.

She's number four in the Mean Girl alliance until April dumps Ollie. Then she's number three. The thing is she's also number three with Jessie/Michelle or Angie/Memphis. And if Dan and Jerry have maintained their original alliance she has no where to turn but Renny. At least with Libra she has one very strong teammate to work with. Libra may not be liked, but she played that last HO competition brilliantly. And, she's a force to be reckoned with in the competition.

I really don't see a lot of good options for Keesha.

+ Reply to Thread