+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Keesha - BB10

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Keesha - BB10

I'd be happy to have another Dani.....bring it on!!!

**Getting a pen ready to poke my eardrums out in case she sounds like Dani**

She seems like she's trying too hard to be the next PAmela Anderson..and really who aspires to be management at Hooters?? Dream big!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3121500;
    Must be hard to work at Hooters if you aren't into eating red meat...she must be serving it all the time. And what kind of PETA member is ok with eating meat in general?
    Exactly. I think they picked her because she's a hypocrite and others will definitely point it out.

Ennnnnhhhhh, she can leave now. I am just not impressed one way or the other.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3122946;

She seems like she's trying too hard to be the next PAmela Anderson..and really who aspires to be management at Hooters?? Dream big!

Well hope you have a pen ready because I heard he talk already & my comment was "why do alot of blondes sound like that, it's like they talk through their nose" I am blonde & do not sound like that at all!

So to let you know, yeah she sounds like Dani!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3122946;

I'm guessing that Hooter's has good pay and good benefits for their management....I don't know for sure....but somebody's got to do it! So maybe, then, you can come out of those wedgie shorts?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

She really is a lot like Dani....she's even from the LA area. I wonder why BB would have picked someone so similar.

Not sure how I'm feeling about Keesha. she could go either way for me so I'll reserve judgement for the time being.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Everyone just keep this in mind : Janelle was unpopular in the beginning, and now she is arguablly the most popular houseguest in BB history. And though not as popular as Janelle, Jessica was also quite unpopular in the beginning. She also gained a lot of fans during her time in the past.

Only time will tell if Keesha will be the same.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3124824;
    Everyone just keep this in mind : Janelle was unpopular in the beginning, and now she is arguablly the most popular houseguest in BB history. And though not as popular as Janelle, Jessica was also quite unpopular in the beginning. She also gained a lot of fans during her time in the past.

Only time will tell if Keesha will be the same.
    Awww, Jessica...I kinda miss her!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread