+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Dan - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by MK202;3152632;
    ...and lets not forget after the initial revealing of the contestants, the whole board despised Dan (then again we all loved Libra, so there goes that theory)...
    yeah, my daughter has said that everyone she thought she was going to like, she HATES. and the ones she thought she'd hate actually turned out to be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3152780;
    Dan is laying super-low. Lower than low. He is almost invisible.
    DAN? dan who??? hope he sticks around for a long while.

Dan is a floater, deliberately throws comps, now that he is America's player and through no effort of his own will probably win $20,000 because everyone else wants Jesse voted out, what will the other hg's think when they learn of Dan's windfall. Mempis car is probably worth maybe the $20,000 Dan is going to win as AP. Will there be a hate/love relationship with Dan?

FORT Fan

I saw some pictures of Dan with his GF, Monica, who is really pretty, and his sister, who is also really pretty. I would post them, but since they are from another site, I am not sure if I am allowed too.

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3153916;
    I saw some pictures of Dan with his GF, Monica, who is really pretty, and his sister, who is also really pretty. I would post them, but since they are from another site, I am not sure if I am allowed too.
    oooh, too bad! I would love to see them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3153398;
    Dan is a floater, deliberately throws comps, now that he is America's player and through no effort of his own will probably win $20,000 because everyone else wants Jesse voted out, what will the other hg's think when they learn of Dan's windfall. Mempis car is probably worth maybe the $20,000 Dan is going to win as AP. Will there be a hate/love relationship with Dan?
    I don't think they will find out until after the game is over (probably at the finale), and at that point, I doubt anyone will feel any ill-will towards him... probably more jealousy that they weren't chosen than anything.

Dan really annoyed me in the first episode, but since, he has gradually grown to become one of my faves. He is throwing competitions because he (through his association with Brian) came on extremely strong very early on in the game. In order to prove himself "not a target" he has thrown the comps up until this past HOH. During this past HOH, he had no choice but to throw it due to the AP twist.

But, he is trying to prove himself a "weak player", and doing a decent job at it, IMO.

We chose Dan to be America's Player, so it's not like they can blame him. And unless he confesses, they won't find out until the finale night.

And Memphis' car was said to be worth $50,000.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Oh geez, I can't believe I'm typing this, but Dan isn't that bad. I was one of the many people who absolutely loathed this guy pre-show. But really, compared to the rest of the people left in the house, he's definitely one of the more likable ones.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3156882;
    Oh geez, I can't believe I'm typing this, but Dan isn't that bad. I was one of the many people who absolutely loathed this guy pre-show. But really, compared to the rest of the people left in the house, he's definitely one of the more likable ones.
    Coming in to say essentially the same thing. He is not presenting himself remotely on the show like he presented himself in his bio. And his admission that he was wrong in prejudging gays, none of whom he knew before meeting Stephen, was a big step in the right direction for me. Assuming he was being truthful. I don't know what to think - I do like him, but his bio was just disturbing to me.

As a mea culpa to me, I guess, for prejudging him. But really, he just came across as such an ass.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I liked Dan at first. However, since becoming AP he has turned into a wise butt just like last season's AP. Wow, it doesn't take much to give these people big heads. This guy was likeable until his head started swelling with self importance. I really don't like any of these people. They all act like teenagers, including Jerry. Jessie does seem like the only one actually playing the game. He showed a lot of control when Libra and Keesha kept screaming in his face.

+ Reply to Thread