+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Re: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3063609;
    Ooo, I just read that they're bringing back the live audiences for eviction nights, like they had way back in season one. Imagine the booing Amber would have received.

Less than a month to go, now...
    That's great news! I cannot wait for this season to start! I've already moved my work schedule around so I can stay up until midnight every night to watch BBAD.
    Yup, with donuts!!

This site is advertising tickets for the live audiences. The first is 7/16, then the next five Wednesdays are listed...Wednesdays are our eviction nights.

FREE TV STUDIO AUDIENCE TICKETS | tvtickets.com

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Nice! I like that there will be live audiences for eviction night. I wonder how that will come into play though. Will Julie interview them in front of the audience?!? Or will they just walk by them as they go to Julie. Huh. Did they use to do that on eviction night? I totally don't remember that!

But I'm getting excited!!!! YAY!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3065877;
    Nice! I like that there will be live audiences for eviction night. I wonder how that will come into play though. Will Julie interview them in front of the audience?!? Or will they just walk by them as they go to Julie. Huh. Did they use to do that on eviction night? I totally don't remember that!

But I'm getting excited!!!! YAY!!
    The HG used to come out of the house, be reunited with their family outside the BB gate (and there were some fans outside the house), then they were taken inside the studio where the live audience was, interviewed about their time in the BB house, shown clips of their time on TV and then allowed to say good bye to their fellow HG one more time.

And I agree, this news is very exciting! I just hope they decide they don't like the audience reactions to certain HG so they go back to having the lame eviction nights like they've been having for the last 8 seasons.

Ohhh that's fun, way! I'm getting excited. No matter how terrible BB gets, it is still my summer guilty pleasure.
    Me too. Though I admit BB5 was the last full season I watched, I'll never give up completely on BB. But I do hope this season is an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3052574;
    normal people.

oh wait, that will never happen! normal people don't create drama! they aren't wanna-be actors or models!

Sure "normal" people do.......WAAHMBER is certainly not a model or actor. I'm trying of seeing people use reality shows as a springboard for their public career. Not everyone is going to be a Colby Donaldson or Elizabeth Whatsherview.

I like the idea of having an older cast....they have so much more to bring to the table. I'm been watching reallity tv since the original Real World days....and have out grown it. I don't like the competition version that this show has become.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3065901;
    The HG used to come out of the house, be reunited with their family outside the BB gate (and there were some fans outside the house), then they were taken inside the studio where the live audience was, interviewed about their time in the BB house, shown clips of their time on TV and then allowed to say good bye to their fellow HG one more time.
    Ahhhh, yes. Thank for the reminder. I totally remember them bringing in family and have been wanting them to bring that back. I assume they stopped because it got too expensive.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

They brought the family members back for BB2 and 3 but stopped for BB4 (I think completely?) That was the first season they sequestered the jury so I assume in that case they don't want anyone's family member slipping any details to them. But with a live audience they might be kind of hard to avoid. Regardless, I'm glad BB is somewhat going back to normal BB. It does make me wonder if having an odd number of HG has to do with some twist I would think between Survivor, TAR, and BB, BB would be the cheapest show to put on, which is why I think it's funny when they try and scale back to save money on it.

Sure "normal" people do.......WAAHMBER is certainly not a model or actor. I'm trying of seeing people use reality shows as a springboard for their public career. Not everyone is going to be a Colby Donaldson or Elizabeth Whatsherview.

I like the idea of having an older cast....they have so much more to bring to the table. I'm been watching reallity tv since the original Real World days....and have out grown it. I don't like the competition version that this show has become.
    BB1 had a normal but boring, yet likeable, cast and I think only a few of them had acting ambitions. George got a little funky post show, too. BB2 and BB3 I thought had a fairly normal cast, compared to the last few anyway. I'm hoping for a diversity in ages but most importantly I want to see people play the game this time.
    Last edited by karalott; 06-19-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3059394;
    Let's see, theme is "Happy Together?" What if there's no "twist" per se, but there are a bunch of opposites in the house? Kind of like they do with "Wife Swap." For example, there's a devout bible thumping Christian (I mean, they haven't had any of those on before....) and a full on Atheist or Wiccan, and a Vegan and an avid hunter, and the token homosexual and a homo-phobe, "smart girl" and pageant queen, nerd and jock...well, you get the idea. That way, no one knows each other, and you just get the personalities interacting. Might be interesting
    I love your idea. Built in conflict!

I saw the first full commercial for BB10 last night and here's hoping they don't really try to do anything "cute" like they've been doing. I want real drama, not producer created drama.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ok, less than 3 weeks go to! come on July 13th!
    Usually by now we have more leaked dont we?
    We usually have a HG or 2 found out, a myspace of one of the HG's, something!
    I love this show, havent missed even 1 episode. I even liked BB9! I know I was in the minority
    Last year was my first time subscribing to showtime, and watching BBAD.
    I havent subscribed to live feeds yet, I seriously dont think I could possibly do so and keep my job!
    I would like to see less evel dick antics and slutty natalie type HG's, and more serious game play like Janie and Dani.
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast