+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2836574;
    Dumbest move ever by Ryan....this was the perfect opportunity to get Matt outof the house and Ryan blew it. We'll see that come to bite him in the butt later on...what an idiot.

Reminds me of last season when the hamsters had the perfect opportunity to get either Dick or Danielle out and they didn't...idiots.

This season, like last, irritates me.

That was a smart move to put up a person from the other side that he (Ryan) doesn't have an alliance with!!! Why would he put up Matt who isn't gunning for him but everyone on the other side are gunning for him (Matt). Let them do their own dirty work, that way if Matt is one of the Voters at the end of the show and Ryan makes it to the end do you think that he (Matt) is going to not vote for him (Ryan) J/S/C/J definately don't have Ryans back. But anyone from that side witht he exception of Chel/Sharon was fine with me because those two obvious Sharon already up and Chel won POV.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2836574;
    Dumbest move ever by Ryan....this was the perfect opportunity to get Matt outof the house and Ryan blew it. We'll see that come to bite him in the butt later on...what an idiot.

Reminds me of last season when the hamsters had the perfect opportunity to get either Dick or Danielle out and they didn't...idiots.

This season, like last, irritates me.

I don't agree with you. He made the right move in a bad position, by not putting Matt up. He made a mistake in not putting Josh up though.

Trouble is, no matter who he put up, he isn't going to win BB9. He won HoH at the worst possible time.

But he promised Josh that he wouldn't put him up....and Josh promised Ryan that he wouldn't put him up if he ever got HOH. (I don't see that happening now. Josh looked mighty ticked after Ryan pulled that fast one on him last night.)

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2835844;
    Don't forget about Jen. She's gonna take it all away from him.
    Ryan's already admitted to the houseguests that he'd like to use the $$ to buy Jenn a diamond.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGorman;2837739;
    Ryan's already admitted to the houseguests that he'd like to use the $$ to buy Jenn a diamond.
    He hasn't seen the tape of her calling him a racist and then lying about it yet....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567