+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Awwww, dang it. I was hoping Ryan would decide to put up Joshuah. He's really getting on my nerves. And what makes it worse is that Sharon is nominated. Oh well, she can still get the veto and save herself.

Not really liking the alpha-male alliance, mostly because I'm not a fan of Matt nor Adam, and I probably never will be. I kind of like Ryan though. Comeback kid he is. He went from getting evicted to being the head of the household. And James is okay, I guess. I mean, he has been hinting that he's not really part of the alliance.

Vote for Amanda! I think the race is pretty much between her and Alex. If Alex wins, it's just going to be another addition to the alpha-male alliance. I know Amanda will step up her game play. She was playing the game here and there while she was in the house, like that time she purposely let go of the handle during the spinning challenge so the others wouldn't perceive her and Alex as such a strong team. And plus, she can bring some entertainment to the house.

So vote Amanda!

Please?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2832766;

So vote Amanda!

Please?
    Bueno!..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678