+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has a summer BB been confirmed?

Re: Has a summer BB been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 8 Ball;2801407;
    This season is indeed the pits ..... put this pathetic BB season out of it's misery already.

They couldn't have found a more despicable, unlikeable, unwatchable group of individuals to cast for this season if they tried (as if anyone thought that was even possible after last season's casting).

If anyone thinks that Big Brother still hasn't jumped the shark after the all-stars edition, it definitely has with this season.

Thank god there are shows like american idol and biggest loser to watch instead.
    I believe that this cast probably would have never made the summer version and they are experimenting with this cast and the format ( just like Amazing Race did with the family edition) to see if the viewers will accept it and them.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2801461;
    I believe that this cast probably would have never made the summer version and they are experimenting with this cast and the format ( just like Amazing Race did with the family edition) to see if the viewers will accept it and them.
    I'd be insulted just thinking that these are the kind of people they might want us to accept. Have they completely abandoned any standards of their own? Trying to absolve themselves of responsibility by shrugging, "it's what the audience wants" is a total cop-out, and not even accurate on their part.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What I hate most about this group, other than they're cruel, drama queens, criers, obnoxious, egotistical, self centered, self loving, and disgusting, is that no one seems to care about playing the game anymore. Why bother having a $500,000 cash prize anymore? I think living in a house for 3 months with these people and not losing your sanity or commiting murder should be the prize. These seasons keep getting worse with their castings and twists. I was going to give this season a chance, but am definitely going to sit it out. BB needs to get some class and quality back into it's show.

If the summer season isn't an improvement over this disgusting "Winter" season....count me out!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

You know, I find it ironic that this whole winter edition started all because of the writers' strike. But on the day of this season's premiere, the strike ended.

So any word about the summer edition yet?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Big Brother "Fan"atic glaziersgirl's Avatar

I have to agree about this season's cast. They suck! I am finding it hard to find one likeable person in the whole group, which really makes me mad. I haven't even logged onto my 24 hour feed, because I get enough from the show, I don't think I could watch them anymore. And that Allison is a scheming little witch....much like an Allison from previous season(s).

Casting Director Robyn Kass was on House Calls and she said she's already casting for the summer.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the show sucks this time. In the past, I wouldn't miss it, but now, if something else is on - like the Biggest Loser - I don't even bother to tivo it. It's just very dull and boring. In other words - the people suck!

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2801572;
    living in a house for 3 months with these people and not losing your sanity or commiting murder should be the prize.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12