+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Matt - BB9

Re: Matt - BB9

'Big Bro' Star Arrested for Beating Pregnant GF

A former "Big Brother" houseguest was arrested this weekend after allegedly unleashing a ferocious attack on his pregnant girlfriend.

According to the Boston PD, cops responded to the home of Matt McDonald -- who appeared on BB Season 9 -- after receiving a domestic violence call from someone inside the apartment.

Cops say Matt's GF -- who was 7 weeks pregnant -- told them the two began arguing after the reality star accused her of cheating on him ... and that's when things got violent.

According to the police report, Matt's GF told cops he began strangling her and yelling, "I hope the baby dies and hope u [sic] have a miscarriage."

The GF claims the next day, Matt accused her of pouring water in his plasma TV -- and then proceeded to kick her in the collarbone, put her in a headlock .. and began punching her in the arms.

During the alleged confrontation, Matt called the victim's father on the phone and she allegedly screamed for help. Matt then screamed, "Shut the f*ck up or I'll punch you in the face." She also claims Matt threatened to kill her father if he called cops.

According to the police report, officers observed visible bruising on the GF's arms, neck and collarbone -- and proceeded to arrest McDonald. According to the police report, McDonald told cops that she attacked him -- and he was simply defending himself.

McDonald was charged with assault and battery -- and assault and battery upon a pregnant person. He's due back in court next month.

As for the baby, we're told the GF is still pregnant.

Read more: 'Big Bro' Star Arrested for Beating Pregnant GF | TMZ.com

I always knew he was a piece of crap.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3884151;
    'Big Bro' Star Arrested for Beating Pregnant GF

I always knew he was a piece of crap.
    No surprise. I've always had the same thought, piece of crap. Boy, that season 9 sure was a piece of work, weren't they?

I think he surpassed that nose-picking drug dealer Adam with this little stunt. What a loser. That whole season was chock full of losers, actually.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Unbelievable, and at the same time, I'm not completely shocked.

I hope these incidents scare the hell out of Allison Groedner, so that they do better background checks and psych profiles on new contestants. Season 9 was so incredibly horrible at the time we were watching it, and now we keep finding out we were right in being repulsed, and why.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3884282;
    I hope these incidents scare the hell out of Allison Groedner, so that they do better background checks and psych profiles on new contestants. Season 9 was so incredibly horrible at the time we were watching it, and now we keep finding out we were right in being repulsed, and why.

Exactly. She needs to take a good long look and learn from this.

I always thought he was a punk. Sad to say, he makes the likes of Jesse look good.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

And none of these guys were a lot of fun to watch either! They could at least be entertaining.
    You don't get much lower than this guy. Horrible.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I loved James... but I'm sure you all know this lol so that season wasn't a total loss, but I agree about the background and psychological checks... they need to be way more thorough. I realize you can't weed out the crazy all the time, but it seems that season was cast because they were crazy.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The only thing that I'm surprised about is that it's taken this long and only 2 BB9 hamsters have gotten their mug shots plastered on TMZ. Season 9 of this show was casting at its absolute worst. That season was just disgusting. I liked Sharon, but she was it.

Matt definitely takes the cake over Adam in being even more sleazy, but again, not a shock he'd do something like this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

big brother star matt mcdonald arrested again for intimidating witness

The "Big Brother" star who allegedly beat his pregnant girlfriend was arrested again last week -- after his GF told cops he was trying to scare her into dropping the charges.

According to the Winthrop Police Department's incident report, Matt McDonald and his family members allegedly waged a relentless 2-day campaign of intimidation against the accuser and her family ... after Matt's initial arrest on April 18.

In the report, Matt's GF claims she began to feel frightened when Matt began calling her from jail -- 4 times in 48 hours.

The GF also claims that Matt's family began to harass her -- first on the phone ... and then they started showing up at her work ... demanding that she drop the charges.

Matt was eventually arrested for witness intimidation on April 20 -- after cops determined he may pose a serious threat.

Attempts to reach Matt for comment were unsuccessful.

That whole cast was crap....sorry Pink, even James. The only decent man on that season was Alex and he got a raw deal....and so did we. I'll never get over that rediculous mystery box stunt.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

wow, model citizen (as displayed on the show...)

he's gonna make a great father

bb is just around the corner too, i'm dying to see the newest group of losers, sluts, and roided up guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast