+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9

Re: Adam - BB9

I'm thinking he will probably be the one I'll have a crush on as he is the closest to my age. I'm 31. He's pretty damn cute!

Haven't read all of the guys' bios, but he's the one most likely to get paired up with Amanda, I would think. Ego loves ego.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He kind gives me the creeps a bit. If I were in the house, I'd probably stay far away from him. He kind of gives off that creepy guy in the corner vibe.

Maybe I'm the only one...but he's kind of creepers, IMO.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2788022;
    I'm thinking he will probably be the one I'll have a crush on as he is the closest to my age. I'm 31. He's pretty damn cute!
    I take that back. He's a total D**K!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2792830;
    I take that back. He's a total D**K!
    hahaha! No takebacks, Stace. He's yours, now, heh. ;-)

This guy is into fashion? I couldn't tell from the ill-fitting, thrift store t-shirt fashion statement on that first episode. He does seem creepy, although perhaps only slightly less so now that he's paired with Sheila, who appears to be one hiccup away from having a mental breakdown herself. Basically, this dude is on the show to give guys like me hope we would ever be chosen to be on a reality tv show.

Oh snap, I think I just dissed myself.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

This guy is just wrong in so many ways....
    I know that Sheila ripped on him, but he could have shown some class and reacted a totally different way to her to win her over. Since he seems to be the more "worldly" of the bunch, he definitely lacks in the maturity department. And if his eyes bugout one more time, I might just lose my dinner. Ugh!

He and Sheila are practically idiots because they didn't keep in mind that they are playing a game. For heavens sake Sheila I don't like Adam either, but you don't have to marry the guy. At first when I thought about if I won HOH that I would get rid of them because its an easy eviction, but then as I began to think about it I thought that it would be a good idea to keep them because it would keep the target off of the HOH's back and they would drive each other nuts.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I never though anyone would make me miss Zach, but this guy does.

And the whole "retards" comment... just, no.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

If his "retards" statement doesn't generate as much anger and backlash as Amber's racist statements last year there is just something seriously wrong with the world. Here is a man (and I use that term loosely) who is suppossed to work to make the worlds of these kids a little better and he goes on national television and takes a poop on everything the disabled fight for. He's a coward who takes shots at the weakest amongst us. While it was demonstrated last season how some comments generate outrage (Amber's) while others are allowed to slide (Dustin's) I really hope this man comes home to find out he doesn't have a job anymore. To show no respect for the very population that you serve means that you're in the wrong line of business. I just hope none of these "retards" were watching this guy when he made that statement. He should be informed, just for the record, that not all autistic people are retarded. Some are probably light years ahead of where this tool will ever be.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 02-14-2008 at 12:51 PM.

My husband thinks that he is just a plant and that he's probably a comedian or something. He is over the top strange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast