+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions for the final two

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Questions for the final two

How do you reconcile debasing a naive and somewhat fragile young mother in her twenties, with strategy? Why should a viewer such as myself care about you and your daughter, when you cared not that Amber's daughter might have been exposed, in one way or another, to the character assassination of a mommy she's proud of? You thought of so much, Dickey boy...did you think of that?

Dick -- How much was real and how much was strategy ? Did you decide before going in that the "rough" language & attitude would be your strategy or did you wait to see the make-up of the house ? What made you think this would work and why do you think it did ?

Dani -- How has this experience affected your opinion about your Dad ?
    What are your hopes regarding your "love life" ... regarding Kris ... regarding Nick ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Dani - Aside from your Dad and Nick, who was your strongest ali?

FORT Regular

dani/dick - did you both applied for a previous seasons of bb (S6 to be exact).

dani - hows chris? are you still together?

dick - did you attack jen the way you did because she told you on one of the competitions (i think it involved butter) that she did not want you touching her?

Hepcat, thanks for the opportunity!
    (Please take the ones you like best--)

To Dani and Dick:
    What is one thing each of you would have changed and done differently in the house, either in comps or in relating to the other HG's?

Why do you think the others didn't target you both for eviction more than they did?

How do you think Eric's gameplay affected the house as a whole? How do you see it affecting you, if you've had a chance to think about it?

Would you be interested in further work in the entertainment industry, playing yourselves, alone or together? (I mean after a break from each other, lol.)

Would you both be willing to go into counseling to help repair your relationship further? (Again, after time away...)

DANIELE.

- Who do you wish you could've alligned earlier on?
    - What was your first reaction when you found out that your dad was one of your fellow housemate?
    - How would you describe your relationship with Nick?
    - If you won, what would you spend your money on?
    - How would you describe your dad after the experience?

DICK.

- Was your personal attacks at Jen strategic or did you really mean it?
    - What are your views of Nick and Daniele's relationship?
    - Who was your biggest threat?
    - Was there anyone you wanted to allign with in the beginning?

FORT Fogey

I realized last night this is the question I'd like to know the most: Before going into the house, did either Vincent or your mom/grandmother know that you were trying out for the show?

I want to know how on earth the whole surprise element would not have been blown by either of them saying "Hey, your dad / daughter is trying out too".

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2578430;
    I realized last night this is the question I'd like to know the most: Before going into the house, did either Vincent or your mom/grandmother know that you were trying out for the show?

I want to know how on earth the whole surprise element would not have been blown by either of them saying "Hey, your dad / daughter is trying out too".
    They give us guidelines about what we can ask and we're specifically told we can't ask about how they were cast. Other shows don't care if we know they were recruited through a modeling agency or myspace. BB runs a tight ship, I guess.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2578520;
    They give us guidelines about what we can ask and we're specifically told we can't ask about how they were cast. Other shows don't care if we know they were recruited through a modeling agency or myspace. BB runs a tight ship, I guess.
    Oh well -- I guess I'll continue wonder. But if I ever find myself hanging out in a bar in LA and run into Dick, that will be the first thing I ask!

Here's another one:

What was it like to go from being completely cut off from people, noise, music, crowds, to walk out the front door into the cheering, large crowd? How did that affect your senses?
    I love TAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12