+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zach - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe;2487088;
    I get increasingly more creeped out by him with each show.Does anyone else think he looks like Shrek?only an evil,conspiratorial Shrek,not the adorable Mike Myers one.
    This seems to put into words what I was thinking about him...yep!

Re: Zach - BB8

Some how i want to see Zach win this .... outsiders I always seem to root for.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2507702;
    Some how i want to see Zach win this .... outsiders I always seem to root for.
    me too!!!! it is breaking my heart how on the outside this outsider is. i really think he tries to hard to fit in with the "cool" kids...if only he'd realize they are not that cool.
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think we have to worry about Zach winning.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wouldn't mind seeing Zach win this. He's floating along while minding his business, and so far, he hasn't gotten in anyone's face or been nasty getting there. Kudos to him!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Zach is definitely flying under the radar. I don't think the other HGs understand exactly how much of a threat he is. As long as they are going at each other, he is zipping right along, undetected! Am I right that he voted to keep Eric after saying that he wouldn't? If that's the case, no one (ED) has even called him on it. They never showed his vote, like they did the others. You just saw him walking down the hallway. Hmmmmmm.............
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2524463;
    Zach is definitely flying under the radar. I don't think the other HGs understand exactly how much of a threat he is. As long as they are going at each other, he is zipping right along, undetected! Am I right that he voted to keep Eric after saying that he wouldn't? If that's the case, no one (ED) has even called him on it. They never showed his vote, like they did the others. You just saw him walking down the hallway. Hmmmmmm.............
    Zach, ED & Jen voted to evict Eric. He was the 3rd vote.

FORT Fogey

Zach is definitely flying under the radar. I don't think the other HGs understand exactly how much of a threat he is. As long as they are going at each other, he is zipping right along, undetected!
    The New Nerd Herd isn't after him right now. Once they split up Dick and Danielle then they will go after him and Jen. The only way he keeps himself from becoming a target is to keep both Dick and Danielle in the house this week.

ITA. He's a threat just by zipping along and not really getting in too thick with any single person.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

He doesn't seem to have the ability to get in thick with anyone, because no one likes him....until they want to use him. They don't respect him at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast