+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nick - BB8

FORT Newbie

Re: Nick - BB8

can someone PM me what Nick's Myspace page is ? I couldnt find it via google ;( thanks in adv.
    Last edited by ryan649; 07-06-2007 at 02:45 AM.

Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

New thoughts:

From the first show, doesn't seem all that vain ... But his personality has yet to become evident. He is being pretty reserved.

Seems less likely than before, but there was still some evidence for the bisexual theory on the first show, I think. Nick was super-attentive and responsive to Joe when Joe was introducing himself. Also Nick was gushing a bit about how Joe was carefree and happy until Dustin came in and created a somber mood. Also I thought I saw Nick checking Joe out briefly in the aftermath moments of the HoH competition, although he could have just been judging all the other houseguests and it could have just also been editing.

By the way, what did Nick say in the opening when he got the key, before talking about using his body as bait? He was speaking fast and in a high pitch so I didn't hear him.

In any case, it's already clear that at least Nick's not homophobic, and he is comfortable around Joe, so he can't be tooo much of a "meathead" or "jock" (in a stereotypical way), hurrah. He does have the jocky slouch though, lol.

One more thing, I hate how the show is determined to label Nick "Former Pro Football Player" when "Teacher" or "Student Teacher" would be just as good a description of him (and something he mentions a fair bit in his raw video interview available on welovebigbrother.com). This would have meant a different image for him even without his changing any of his behavior.
    Last edited by veeru; 07-06-2007 at 04:39 AM.

All the girls seem to think he is great looking, even John mentioned it. Yet, no one picked him as a partner for the challenge. Maybe, he is a bit intimidating or something.

FORT Newbie

I don't think nick is gay...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2462525;
    All the girls seem to think he is great looking, even John mentioned it. Yet, no one picked him as a partner for the challenge. Maybe, he is a bit intimidating or something.
    Joe tried to pick him. He latched onto Nick's arm but Jameka yanked Joe away. Oh, and this guy is still my pick for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2462808;
    Joe tried to pick him. He latched onto Nick's arm but Jameka yanked Joe away. Oh, and this guy is still my pick for the win.
    I agree, so far he has remained under the radar enough for nobody to consider him much of a threat and flirts enough (with both girls and guys) to have a friend in everyone. He'll make it far if he keeps it up. He's good eye candy and seems pretty down-to-earth.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2460719;
    Hi, I just registered to say that actually he appears to have played pro football in Europe (2005-06, I think), not Australia, although this was confusing to me too. He was just in Australia earlier this year (2007) as a PE teacher for high school-age kids.

Also, at some point in 2006, he attended classes at the University of North Dakota. Before that, he appears to have gotten at least most of the way to his bachelor's degree at the University of Minnesota-Crookston in 2002-2005 (where he also had at least a 3.2 GPA up to his senior year, since he was one of four players on the football team named to a conference all-academic team in November 2004 where that was the minimum eligibility). Not clear if the North Dakota classes wee meant to finish a degree, or were extra classes like maybe to get a teaching credential.

Since the last thing he did was teach, maybe he will teach again when this is all over? Or he may have some classes to finish still.

Also, he claims on his myspace to have managed an Abercrombie and Fitch and been a fitness model at some point in the past.

(Sources: his myspace -- and for the North Dakota/Australia stuff, an alumni update from the University of Minnesota-Crookston, pg. 33 or 34 ... can't post a URL yet but if you google his full name Nick Starcevic and University of North Dakota you can find it)

P.S., I've never really watched the US Big Brother before, but I was intrigued by all the promos this year!

About Nick's sexuality, as a gay male I'm hoping he is gay or bi, and glad we still don't know for sure yet as that will make me tune in -- I did get some gay vibes from his brief video promo, and from his myspace. But he could just be a "metrosexual" straight guy.
    Wow...good info!

Welcome!! Hope you keep posting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do not like this guy's hair. I think Nick has the possibility of being gay, but maybe he hasn't dealt with it yet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

OMG I HOPE HE IS NOT GAY

not that I have a problem with gay people but I need one good looking guy!! come on BB the most decent looking guy please don't let him be gay I dunno where I'd be without past season hotties

kaysar
    will
    james
    hardy
    drew
    .. im sure theres more
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-07-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: removed live feed info

+ Reply to Thread