+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2469484;
    After the whole episode where she lied about Nick trying to kiss her, I'm thinking she needs a new shirt that says "disinJenuous."

As much as I think those shirts are one of the stupidest things ever in BB history, this had me

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2469294;
    My guess is that her entire strategy has nothing to do with winning the $500,000. I think she's more interested in becoming a long-term reality star. She probably thinks that long-term, she can make more money if she ticks off all her houseguests, and markets herself as memorable to the viewing audience so that she'll get invites to make appearances in all the things that former reality stars are invited to do. VH1, here she comes!
    I'm thinking that as well actually. I bet she'd love to win but I'm sure she just wants to stay on for as long as she can and stir up as much stuff while she's there so she has more notoriety when she gets out of the house. I'd bet Omarosa banked more than the winner of her Apprentice season that year with her various guest appearances and the other shows she's been on. Depending on how she plays it when she's off the show, Jen could easily make more earnings than the grand prize if she stays on the show for long enough and causes enough stuff to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2469482;
    Like them or not, Will and Boogie were true players. I just don't see Jen having that edge. She is way too insecure and I seriously doubt she has the intelligence to figure out angles like CT did. She's too busy doing outfit changes and wandering around the yard giving the guys 'come hither' looks.
    Totally agree, Will and Boogie are probably at home watching just shaking their heads.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

In a smilie...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2469684;
    I'm thinking that as well actually. I bet she'd love to win but I'm sure she just wants to stay on for as long as she can and stir up as much stuff while she's there so she has more notoriety when she gets out of the house. I'd bet Omarosa banked more than the winner of her Apprentice season that year with her various guest appearances and the other shows she's been on. Depending on how she plays it when she's off the show, Jen could easily make more earnings than the grand prize if she stays on the show for long enough and causes enough stuff to go down.
    I agree with your post. If she manages to stay in the house for several weeks and gets enough exposure they will just put her on one reality show after another(surreal life etc) In the end she will probably make out quite well financially. Although, she is not really playing the bb game, she is playing the famewhore game. The more outrageous all the better for her.

If you look at Omarosa's resume on the imdb. She has done quite well for herself and I am sure she has cashed in pretty nicely.

The only downside is Omarosa is pretty hateable and so is Jen, but if you are thick skinned enough I guess its worth it.

Interesting.

Go Google the phrase "Jen Johnson model" and then come back here to talk about it.

============================== ==

You back?

Girl's got a lot of stuff out there. And heck, even her Myspace page in out there in the clear. I already knew about the Bull Riding thing and the Lingerie Bowl, but if you poke around, she really HAS gotten a ton of work.

This page is a fairly up-to-date modeling CV for her: Jen Johnson Model Bikini Model Hawaiian Tropic Beverly Hills California

I wonder who's checking her email address (listed quite prominently on her CV) while she's in Hamsterland...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2470675;
    Interesting.

Go Google the phrase "Jen Johnson model" and then come back here to talk about it.

============================== ==

You back?

Girl's got a lot of stuff out there. And heck, even her Myspace page in out there in the clear. I already knew about the Bull Riding thing and the Lingerie Bowl, but if you poke around, she really HAS gotten a ton of work.

This page is a fairly up-to-date modeling CV for her: Jen Johnson Model Bikini Model Hawaiian Tropic Beverly Hills California

I wonder who's checking her email address (listed quite prominently on her CV) while she's in Hamsterland...
    I had a chuckle on her one page she said she wont do nude shots.. dont even ask!!! I guess she got a gander of herself after her Bull Ride Adventure and said, no wait, cried she looked so bad.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2471479;
    I had a chuckle on her one page she said she wont do nude shots.. dont even ask!!! I guess she got a gander of herself after her Bull Ride Adventure and said, no wait, cried she looked so bad.
    Actually, if you went to her official website before it was taken down, there were TONS of modeling pictures on there but none were nude. Some were in bikinis and were more on the Maxim sexy side than the fashion side but none were nude. Most pictures look like they were just for her portfolio but she did have a nice selection of them, from fashion to sexy, to commercial to glamour.

Curiously enough her page has been taken down now, but it's still posted on her Myspace as the headline, etc. I went to her page to find a nice picture to use as my avatar and was surprised to see her page was gone as I was looking at it a few days ago. But she had a couple of nice pictures on her Myspace so I still managed to find one to use.

Anyway I wonder why her page was taken down, or if the server it's hosted on is having trouble.

Congrats on winning HoH Jen!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

With all the traffic generated by the show she probably exceeded her bandwidth limit.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Oh, good point. Duh me..

Did anyone notice how this episode they changed Jen's intro? Before it was her laughing I think and this episode it was a full body of her walking in a bikini. I'm pretty sure everyone else had the same one they've always had.
    Last edited by #1 Jen Fan; 07-13-2007 at 02:30 AM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread