+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

LG.

Re: Jen - BB8

Wow, just wow, I didn't really think there were people this self-absorbed alive. Having a meltdown because of a publicity photo that was perfectly fine? Good grief, what if she had something actually important to be upset about?

In her profile, it lists favorite movies:
    Jen
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Single
    Nanny

Favorites

Films
    This is Spinal Tap, Legally Blonde, comedies

TV Shows
    No favorite
    The way it lists "Spinal Tap, Legally Blonde, comedies" it's like she doesn't characterize the first two as comedies. Maybe she thinks they're both real documentaries.

At first, I wanted her gone because she was so vapid, but now, I'd like her to stick around just to see what happens next, but I sure don't want her to win.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I thought maybe she was just acting, but then I realized you could see the veins popping out in her forehead when those tears were rolling. I think it was real. Holy cow!

I'm staring at your photo, Jen! Neener neener neener!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh, man, I so wanted her to be acting. When she was crying in the diary room and her shoulders were hitching and the music playing, there was a pause when she had her head down. I was hoping she would look up and straight into the camera and start laughing. She would have turned into my favorite player right then and there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought she was going to do that, too. Unfortunately, I don't think she's that smart. I'd be so embarassed if she were my daughter!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just sat there with my mouth open....for minutes! I couldn't actually believe someone could be that shallow in life....seriously!
    Yup, with donuts!!

How did she pass the psych test? LOL

That girl is Looney Tunes. She needs to get a grip.... her worrying all about that picture. She was soooo worried about her eyes being puffy (they will be for sure after all that boo-hooin' last night!) All I see is that bottom lip that looks like collagen was injected below it. Weird-a-rama... She reminds me of some 2 dollar boulevard "ho." IMO she's not pretty at all, so maybe after she came face to face with her own mug on the wall, she's waking up to reality. She's a drama queen in search of a pity party.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

I was seriously throwing things at the tv when i saw her crying TWICE over her picture .
    Vanity queen much?
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2466307;
    This girl makes me want to

And she claims to be a "nanny"......is that as in "nanny goat"? They've got the swinging boobs, too.
    Only if nanny goats ride mechanical bulls topless.

I think her cryfest was due to some little thought, buried in her wee brain, that if she looked bad on TV she wouldn't start getting that slew of modeling gigs she's counting on after the show. Then again, they are likely to be naked ones, so does she really expect people are going to be looking at her face anyway?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I couldn't stop laughing seriously this girl it's so Full of herself
    The big brother addiction its taking over

+ Reply to Thread