Re: Dick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2466981;
    He name-drops as much as Oprah does!
    Or Randy Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2467640;
    Or Randy Jackson.
    Randy Jackson. Totally.

Did anyone else laugh when Kail asked him if he met Cher? Here's Dick, talking about meeting bands and rock artists, then Kail asks if he's met Cher. And what do you know, he says he has eaten dinner with her once!

FORT Newbie

Eve(i)l does look like a Keith Richards/Tommy Lee love child. I thought the name dropping was great and the Cher dinner bit was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2467416;

"I would die for my daughter. Without thought. I would do anything for her."

Hope everything works out between him and Daniele.
    I thought that moment was pretty touching..I hope they can both work out their problem(s).
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Dick reminds me of a cross between Jeff Conaway (Taxi) & Tommy Lee..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have to admit I kind of like him so far, I did cringe a bit at his entrance when he announced who he was BUT I think thats the only way he knew how to handle it, since then he's made a HUGE effort with Daniele............I hope they can work things out.

I also loved the way he let Jen have it in the HOH room

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2467416;

"I would die for my daughter. Without thought. I would do anything for her."

Hope everything works out between him and Daniele.
    The problem is that after all these years we know that these really dramatic D.R. statements are often coaxed/heavily coached/suggested/"repeat after me'd" from/by the producers. They ask "Would you die for your daughter" and Dick, having been instructed before he even got on the show to never answer D.R. questions with "yes or no", but instead to repeat the question as part of his answer goes "I would die for my daughter", and zap! BB got it on tape!

Plus, we probably have to admit he seems like a "drama king" by nature anyway--the kind of person who would naturally gravitate towards making big declarations, no matter what he actually does or does not wind up doing as a follow-up.

None of this says he doesn't mean it. Its just that I don't take ANYTHING I see on BB at face value anymore.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I really like this guy! I wasn't sure if I would, but he seems like one of the nicer, saner houseguests. I hope him and Daniele work out their differences. You can tell he really loves her. I have no idea what their relationship is like, but they have a chance to make it good and I hope they take it.

Jens comment about not wanting him to touch her and then blaming it on the cigarettes...I can kind of understand that (if that is the real reason) but hello? She was covered in butter. What difference would it make if she got tobacco residue on her? LOL.... I think that really hurt his feelings. He looks weird, but he doesn't strike me as the type to molest unwilling women. Jen needs a clue.

I love Evil Dick - but does he remind anyone of --

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

dick reminds me of my old tech ed teacher. except dick is much nicer and funner to be around!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hope danielle and dick make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i love them both!!!

+ Reply to Thread