+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - BB8

Re: Daniele - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by likeafox;2467347;
    This girl is one of my favorites so far, but having family in the house is likely going to screw her over. It's bad enough that her mood is ruined by her father; no matter what their relationship seems like on the outside, people will always fear or assume that they've got a secret alliance because they're family.

There are some strategies I think she should take to try to last:

1. Pretend to be the dumb blond in and out of competitions to seem less of a threat, perhaps only trying her best for things like physical competitions.
    There are so many other people in there who are naturally convincingly dumb, that this isn't likely to work. Someone like Jen or Jessica is going to come off dumber no matter WHAT.

2. Join an alliance which needs her for numbers, like a mostly female alliance plus a couple of stray guys. Get really close with a few of them and form an alliance within an alliance.
    Maybe.

3. Make a secret alliance with her dad, keeping up an illusion that they will never reconcile.
    Even from the little we saw broadcast, I think its clear she's already done this. There are real difficulties between them, but they both realize they have each other's backs to some extent. Even a bad absent Dad is still a Dad...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Here are some screencaps where I thought she looked really pretty last episode:

Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I always think she looks stunning, even when she's not made up. She's very smart, too, and I think she's gone past the point where she can make anyone believe she's a dumbo. Plus, I'm not sure she'd need to do that to get very far in the game.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Yeah Daniele is the hottest chick After Janelle for sure and She's really nice and not annoying
    The big brother addiction its taking over

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2467378;
    There are so many other people in there who are naturally convincingly dumb, that this isn't likely to work. Someone like Jen or Jessica is going to come off dumber no matter WHAT.
    That's a really good point, but they seem to annoy more people, so it is possible they'll be out sooner. She could potentially fill that void in the future if anyone is underestimating her intelligence right now.
    Last edited by likeafox; 07-11-2007 at 02:16 AM. Reason: I suck at quoting.

She seems quite smart and I think she'll be good at playing this game. While I think she is pretty she is TOO skinny for my liking and when she's on screen that is one of the foremost thoughts about her in my mind. Which is a shame because since it seems like she has a lot going for her I'd rather focus on other things than how skinny she looks. It makes me feel really superficial admitting this but I can't help it.

It was a pretty smart move on her part to hide that Veto thing in the slop. Really fast thinking & then not to use the Veto was another good move. I think she has a lot going on upstairs. And Evil seems to be proud of how she is doing.

CCL

She looks emaciated to me. And I agree with # 1 Jen Fan - it's distracting. But she does seem pretty smart and she did a great job hiding the veto.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Daniele reminds me of Howard Stern's girlfriend Beth Ostrosky
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rodh32340;2469421;
    Daniele reminds me of Howard Stern's girlfriend Beth Ostrosky
    Eeew! Not even! Beth is a horseface. As others have said, she resembles Anna Nicole. Particularly in her promo shot.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread