+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Myspace Pages - Big Brother 8

Re: Myspace Pages - Big Brother 8

Amber's Myspace is now set to private, but here is a link to the cached version where you can actually see her main page.

Amber's Myspace (cache version)

Wow, the toilet cam. Nice...
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Here is the current, private version of Amber's myspace.

www.myspace.com/zolexy

It drives me nuts when people set their myspace to private. URGH. How dare they!?! Especially with these BB8 folks.....they ain't gonna be hiding anything soon! :nono

Thanks Ashley!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2454750;
    Found another one! Here is Dick's Myspace. Don't have your volume up too loud or it will blow your eardrums off. Interesting his age is listed as 38 on Myspace but BB says he is 44. He's in pictures with Johnny Depp and people, so it appears to be him.

Dick, 44, bar manager
    www.myspace.com/eveldick
    Did we know this???

Friday, June 29, 2007

I am on Big Brother!
    Current mood: cheerful

Hi everyone! This is Dicks son Vincent. He left me in charge of his myspace account while he is gone to help keep is friends updated with what is going on.

Big Brother 8 on CBS

At this point my sister Daniele is also in the house, but neither of them know the other one is in [the house] yet.

I will be ignoring all friend requests and messages but will be responding to replies to bulletins.
    This was on EvilDick's myspace....I haven't had a chance to read through all of the posts for BB8 so this may be old news and I'm just behind....

~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Nevermind...I've read through some threads now and seen that suncat had already discovered this tidbit of info.......
    Last edited by bbnbama; 07-02-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

yup, we did. but good to see ya bbnbama! here we go again, is right!

'She my American Idol' SoStacieFan's Avatar

OK after reading these.....

I like Jessica, Jen and Amber's profiles. I guess I would make them my early picks
    For some reason I have a strong dislike for hip-hop/rap music.

I Is Stephanie

Well I have to say, after reading the pages probably more closely than any human should, I kind of like Dick best. I don't know why. From the interviews he seems like this slimeball, but then I read his blog, and he seems actually more genuine then he's giving himself credit for. I mean, he's probably going to put on a whole different persona in the house, but if we can even a glimmer [is that a word?] of the guy I saw in the blogs he posted, I think that he might have a shot at winning America over, just like Will/Boogie did last year.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Fan

I read a few of the blogs on Dick's MySpace . Comes across as somewhat introspective,and at least trying to figure out what his life is all about. I hope he is around for most of the show ,since I think he might be rather entertaining. Unless he reverts to adolescent behavior of a man in a middle life crisis. I think he has a close relationship with his son,but not his Daughter Daniele. Seems to be a rather simplistic reason to his lack of understanding women? But from what he said in the blog about his relationship with his daugther and how he feels about his son, I think he will make an effort to mend his relationship with Daniele.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrossingGuard
    I found one. It's private though.

Jameka's MySpace

Well, this site says it's her. I don't think it looks like her though. Well, kind of.

This isn't Jameka's. This woman is from United Kingdom. Jameka is from Maryland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast