+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe View Post
    Goodness but Will is pale.I have white sheets that are darker than he is.
    Is it just me or does he look vaguely ill all the time?
    Hi. That is so funny! Now he is orange they sprayed something on him and at the nomination ceremony he looked a lot like my favorite snack which is Doritos lol. I agree with the others if Will is gone the show won't be as much fun.

I thought I saw Janelle spraying self tanner on Will in the bathroom, then he showed up at the nomination ceremony looking a little orange. At least he's not that pasty white.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    I know his whole strategy involves not trying to win HOH or veto but, if there was anytime he needs just go for it it would be on Thursday if he is still in the game. Make them pay for keeping him around.

Will looks unearthly, or like what Anne Rice would call a Taltos, a walking giant baby. Botox ain't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    I thought I saw Janelle spraying self tanner on Will in the bathroom, then he showed up at the nomination ceremony looking a little orange. At least he's not that pasty white.
    It was Erika. And I agree, it's better than being so white, but it still looked a little bad.

He looked horribl but no matter what he does to huimself, I don't think anything can help him out. He gets on my nerves, he is too arrogant, whether that is his strategy or not, it bugs me!

Just popped in to say I LOVE WILL!!! I sure hope he doesn't leave this week. To me he is by far the most interesting and funny houseguest. Love him!!!!
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

FORT Newbie
    Will's self tanner is a bit on the orange side....that's what happens though when you are pale and use a tanner that is meant for a darker skinned person.....it makes you turn orange, that and I'd bet it was a cheap one too....the bottle looked a lot like one that BBW offered last year....it turned me orangey too and I'm as pale as Will!

I went to medical school with Will. Very nice and entertaining....but one of the all-time most insecure, attention-seeking people I have ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaBee View Post
    I went to medical school with Will. Very nice and entertaining....but one of the all-time most insecure, attention-seeking people I have ever met.
    Welcome to the FoRT LolaBee! Do tell us all about Dr. Will's insecurities.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...

+ Reply to Thread