+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

Its funny about that quote because the moment he said Howie and I.....I could immediately complete the remainder of the sentence for Will. I just knew he was going to say that. Loved all his comments about Howie being a stalker that he can't get a restraining order on and how he never had a retarded friend. Will = GREAT TV!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Its funny about that quote because the moment he said Howie and I.....I could immediately complete the remainder of the sentence for Will. I just knew he was going to say that. Loved all his comments about Howie being a stalker that he can't get a restraining order on and how he never had a retarded friend. Will = GREAT TV!
    OMG, I almost choked on my Cheetos when he said, "I've never had a retarded friend before...thank you." Priceless.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

elk

What's up with Will's face?

It looks like he gained weight, but only in his face. Does anyone know if he's had work done?
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

He's a huge proponent of botox, and has discussed how awesome it is on the feeds and how he injects his customers, so I image he uses botox on himself as well.

It makes him look puffy..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

there is no reason to give him another load of $$$. vote him out!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by elk View Post
    It looks like he gained weight, but only in his face. Does anyone know if he's had work done?
    I don't know if he's had work done; but his eyebrows are screaming for help as they've been plucked to within an inch of their deaths -- drop the tweezers, doc!

I didn't think he was old enough to need botox, but it's a possibility -- his face looks really frozen at times -- the first time around he was creepy but cute; now he's just creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    I don't know if he's had work done; but his eyebrows are screaming for help as they've been plucked to within an inch of their deaths -- drop the tweezers, doc!

I didn't think he was old enough to need botox, but it's a possibility -- his face looks really frozen at times -- the first time around he was creepy but cute; now he's just creepy.

He's an arrogant jerk, and I hate the way he treats Howie. I'll be happy to see him walk out the door.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    He's a huge proponent of botox, and has discussed how awesome it is on the feeds and how he injects his customers, so I image he uses botox on himself as well.
    He said on the show last night that he uses it. He said he injects himself with botox at his forehead and his temples.

I hate the effects of it on him. I thought he was much cuter in 2001.

I hate Will.

+ Reply to Thread