+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat View Post
    Yeah, the most interesting thing to me, is that Shannon said Will's shy! Imagine that! They basically said that Will is different outside the house, he's a really good doctor, etc, etc. So, there wasn't a lot to it. Shannon is doing good these days from what I can see, and to me, she looks the same, not much difference to me at all. She looks a little older, because, of course, she is- but it doesn't look like she's had any surgeries or anything like that if you were wondering...

Also, someone said earlier that Will's reverse psycology was obvious and immature- what's wrong with it? It worked, didn't it? Will's still in the house and judging by S-6's strategy, he'll still be there next week. (that's where the incompetence is if you ask me!) No one's done it before. If you can honestly say that that was not a genius (and truly hilarious) idea, then it's because you don't like Dr.Will, and you probably like Kaysar, not because it was immature or wrong.
    Thanks, AlyCat! Hard to believe that he can be that different outside the house.... His med school classmate didn't say that he seemed that different (above).

Yeah, I find it hilarious how people say "I am on to Will I know his game!". Well no crap, he tells everyone his game. The fact is nothing gets done about it.
    It's also hilarious how everyone keeps saying they have to get BB6 out. Yet, when they get a chance to do so no one does. Strange to say the least.

I have a serious question about Will would appreciate an expert medical answer. Can a doctor perform liposuction on themselves without passing out from the pain? It just looks like a very painful operation. Don't know but think Will is lying about doing this on himself.

Will is the most entertaining person on BB7 and I probably would stop watching when he is gone. So far, the show is the most predictable yet. BB6 divided the house just like it was divided last season which makes it the most boring yet. Where is the individual game play? There is none. If there is any individual game play Will is it. This has turned into one team against another team and everyone has been told BB6 is slated to be the winner. Try to make it look good but not so good that one of the BB6 team players would have to leave. BB producers would have to think (about how to get BB6 back in) and that's a biggie for them any season.

I Is Stephanie
    I have a serious question about Will would appreciate an expert medical answer. Can a doctor perform liposuction on themselves without passing out from the pain? It just looks like a very painful operation. Don't know but think Will is lying about doing this on himself.
    Yeah... I thought that sounded kinda weird myself... I mean, anyone who gets Lipo done is under general anesthetic the whole time, and if he did it to himself, he couldn't have been under.

Besides, he wants to make himself seem like such a wonderful doctor and all, and it just seems like he's going to extremes to prove it... I mean, seriously, does everyoone in the house really need Botox? And I don't thinkk he's saying that for the money...he has at least 500K already.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think that this season, he thinks way too much of himself, and way too little of everyone else in the house.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Regular
    Will is trying way to hard to win this time and I think that will be his downfall.

Will knows how to play the game.. He's smart and shrewd as a fox. I think he'll go farther in this than most expect, and I hope he DOES. The others are trying to figure out how to get ahead, while he is manipulating them. More power to him, if that's his "game"..the others have agendas, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Say what you want about this guy but he makes good televevison. His elitist mentality, in this very rare case, is humorous. I wasn't really a fan of him but after watching him play the game, I think he is one of the two or three who really knows how to play.

I bet he played out every scenario weeks before sequester started with every conceivable cast member just like a game of chess.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I think he is a good player but I don't think he's the best player of all time like so many people think so. He got lucky in his season when Krista, Hardy, etc. started turning on each other and he started to fly under the radar. He also owes getting anywhere in that game to Nicole because if it wasn't for her he would have been gone. Although to his credit he definitely worked his charm on Nicole and that got him in good with her which was a good move.

Still I would have rathered Nicole be on All-Stars.

Its weird how people can say they hate Will, but yet they keep him in the house. Random.
    Kayser, you have Manorexia! - Danielle

Will looks like the actor: Shane West
    "When I show up, I show out...and that's a wrap!" - Danielle

FORT Fan
    Its weird how people can say they hate Will, but yet they keep him in the house. Random.
    I remember Nicole calling him the Beelzebub just before taking him to the final two lol.

+ Reply to Thread