+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Will - All Star

FORT Newbie
    ...someone mentioned "a girl at home" is that Shannon or has she been dumped for some younger, more "trophy-llike" girlfriend?...it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps a much younger girlfriend to make himself look young as well...of course giving himself BOTOX doesn't hurt either.....I wonder if he'd consider sharing some of the extras?.....I have a few furrows on the forehead I wouldn't mind eliminating! LOL

FORT Fogey
    I honestly dont like Will. I didnt watch much of Season 2, bu I head he was lying and manipulative... I love that. But this season, I just hate him. He has one goal, to kick out BB6 and to say he wants to leave and its just a sorry excuse for game play.

Quote Originally Posted by susiejwp View Post
    ...someone mentioned "a girl at home" is that Shannon or has she been dumped for some younger, more "trophy-llike" girlfriend?...it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps a much younger girlfriend to make himself look young as well...of course giving himself BOTOX doesn't hurt either.....I wonder if he'd consider sharing some of the extras?.....I have a few furrows on the forehead I wouldn't mind eliminating! LOL
    No, it isn't Shannon anymore, he broke up with her a while back. It's Erin Brodie from For Love or Money. I don't know why Will and Shannon broke up, but I hear it wasn't a bad breakup... I think someone asked that question a while back, but someone else posted a picture of Will and Erin somewhere in this thread, I believe.

I checked- it's on page seven.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Art_930 View Post
    I enjoyed Will's lying and scheming the first time around and it's even better this time. Just love his diary room confessionals.
    Never thought I'd say that I'm okay if he wins over Kaysar or Janelle (my favourites coming in), but if he wins then it's because he was more conniving than anyone else and props to him.
    It's classic Will. He talks about not wanting to go to the jury house and he buys himself 5 free weeks. He also knows that each of the BB6 players are scared of being the number one target in their alliance. They will continue to target "floaters" instead of Will and Mike.

FORT Fogey
    "Classic Will".

I like it!

Will for President!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    My TV went out briefly just as Will's cute brother was starting to talk about him, and came back when Chicken George was on, so I totally missed all of Shannon and most of the bro. Any interesting tidbits about Will outside the house? I read somewhere that Shannon said he's actually shy (!!)? Also, how does Shannon look these days?

Love Boogie and Will's witty smug remarks. I'd love to see either one of them go all the way to the end.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

the housemates are a bunch of idiots. Will's alleged strategy " vote me out because I don't want to be here" is juvenile, transparent and not particularly creative. It's not that's he's a genius at playing this game so much as he is surrounded by people who are dim wits, apparently lacking the commion sense necessary to to give him his wish.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Its 'reverse psychology'. He wants to appear like he's no threat. I only hope it works..I think he's the only one there capable (possibly Danielle, too) who could shake up that S6 alliance.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Its 'reverse psychology'. He wants to appear like he's no threat. I only hope it works..I think he's the only one there capable (possibly Danielle, too) who could shake up that S6 alliance.

Oh, I know it's reverse psychology, that's my point- it's blatantly obvious. that's why I said it was juvenile and transparent. Can't believe the housemates can't figure that out. It's not rocket science. Someone says " "send me home" I'm sending them.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

+ Reply to Thread