+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 517

Thread: Janelle - All Star

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Having BB6 stick together till the final 4 would have been boring. I'm glad Janelle shook things up. And James being pissed and aligning against her because of her nominations is just an excuse. He was planning this for a while anyway. Besides, what was his big move as HOH...trying to get rid of George.

  2. #72
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Janelle made a huge mistake in this turn as HOH. She was stumbling all over herself and her lies. For her to want Mike to win POV was ridiculous because it totally exposed her motives when she didnt replace him with Will and that proved she was lying. Lying pisses people off, especially when you're doing it to your own alliance. I dont think she thought this one all the way through....probably blinded by her relationship with Will.

    I hope James does take her out just like he says. She deserves it after that dumb move!

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    Janelle made a huge mistake in this turn as HOH. She was stumbling all over herself and her lies. For her to want Mike to win POV was ridiculous because it totally exposed her motives when she didnt replace him with Will and that proved she was lying.
    If it would have went the way she wanted it to go it would have been a great move because no one would have been the wiser. It began to fall apart when Will was taken out of the veto competion. If he had won he would have saved Snow Miser and since she couldn't nominate Will in his place she would have had to nominate Diane (wink, wink). Once Will was out of the veto competition she had to make a move to insure that Mike won the veto...hindering Diane.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,549
    Still she looked right in her alliances face and lied to them and Howie had to call her out and then said that she had to do whats best for herself . So whatever she gets from James is her own fault or anyone else in the house she managed to tick off about the whole house ,

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    The only problem I have with her behavior right now is her protection of Marcellas. He needs to go. I have no problem with her making deals with Will. Besides it's always better to strike first. James has been planning to get rid of the other three BB6 players since Kaysar was HOH he's just been biding his time waiting for what he thinks is the right moment.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,549
    Well they've got to get rid of each other at some point in time

  7. #77
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkers View Post
    Well they've got to get rid of each other at some point in time
    Exactly and each had a floater picked that they would allow to help them in the end.

  8. #78
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    If it would have went the way she wanted it to go it would have been a great move because no one would have been the wiser. It began to fall apart when Will was taken out of the veto competion. If he had won he would have saved Snow Miser and since she couldn't nominate Will in his place she would have had to nominate Diane (wink, wink). Once Will was out of the veto competition she had to make a move to insure that Mike won the veto...hindering Diane.
    That WAS her "plan". Too bad it didn't go how she wanted. She should know Will is premature. And to quote Will, "noone wants to be premature".

  9. #79
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    If it would have went the way she wanted it to go it would have been a great move because no one would have been the wiser
    Sorry but she said right in the confessional that she wanted Booger to win. Also she told Howie before the comp who she didnt want to win and if she was going there, she should have included Booger but she didnt. Sorry - it was poorly thought out and will bite her in the ass.

    This was the best case scenario for Will and Booger because it not only saves them from this week but gets James off their asses and onto Janelle's (didnt she see this coming??? My God you would've had to slap her in the face!)

    Janelle got completely worked while brilliant Will and latch-on Booger keep making their phone calls to each other in the confessional every week.....UGH... I thought she was smarter than that!

  10. #80
    FORT Fan LrcLinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Webster, Ohio
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Having BB6 stick together till the final 4 would have been boring. I'm glad Janelle shook things up. And James being pissed and aligning against her because of her nominations is just an excuse. He was planning this for a while anyway. Besides, what was his big move as HOH...trying to get rid of George.


    You're right! I forgot about that! And here I thought James was talking sense last night, and Janelle should listen to him, but he didn't do any better than her when he was HOH!

    Thanks for reminding me!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.