+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

FORT Regular
    Janelle is my handsdown favourite HG and I'm happy she won HoH, I actually predicted it correctly, lol.

Janelle is the only houseguest that can handle HOH - and you can just tell she LOVES having the power. The others freak out either at the thought of having such power or are afraid to do anything with the power.

I hope she puts up Diane and Erika I am so addicted to this show. I just found this forum

Welcome realityshowho!

I love Janelle and I was happy she won HOH but hope it doesn't make her a bigger target next week. The S6 ers will have to keep winning HOH

I would love for her to nominate Will and Boogie, Chilltown needs to be broken up, I would love to see Boogie leave.

Go Janie!

FORT Fogey
    Jani knows that chill town eneds to be out bu also knows the WHOLE house wants them ALL gone... so, its kinda a crapshoot of who to choose, the floaters who can align having same numbers or will and boogie, who can stay the common enemy in the house so when the time comes for floaters, they can ahve another choice of an enemy.

FORT Fogey
    Her target as HOH will be Diane. If she weren't HOH she would be pushing for a Will and Mike nomination. All BB6 players have that plan...let someone else in their alliance take out CT.

Ace
    Sadly, Janey is attracted to Little Willie and I have a bad feeling this could be her undoing in the game.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Sadly, Janey is attracted to Little Willie and I have a bad feeling this could be her undoing in the game.

Yep, she can say it's just about strategy but I dont believe it. Both of them have a history of "hooking up" via the BB house so it's not that suprising.

But if she can get it together, I think Janelle can play this up quite nicely to her advantage. If she were smart, she will use her nominations to get rid of Mike. Get Boogey out of the game and you force Will to pick someone to allign with -at least temporarily- and with whats going on I think he would pick her. He knows she's smart and he thinks his appeal will get her to do what he wants. Use him to widdle away at both the sov and the floaters and then you just have to worry about getting him out before he's sitting next to you for the final two because if Will makes it to the end I think he will get the votes to win.

I don't think her hooking up now with Will would hurt her. I think Woogie would protect her for at least a week or two, which is much better right now than James. And I don't think Janelle's feeling for Will are real, I believer her when she said that flirting with him was just strategy.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone have a picture of her wearing her Chanel sunglasses. It has CC on the side.

+ Reply to Thread